Project Kundalini Vibration

I love to use this field while practicing kundalini yoga :fire::snake:

7 Likes

Dudes ,gonna gives you and updated have been listening to Maitreya is grounding audio ,ethereal cleaner ,return soul fragment ,cord cutting release vows ,restore aura ,and 117 chakra flow cleanner ,them listening to vibration series 1 x next souls series 1x acient art 1 hour xD and for the final project kundalini took me all evening and night allsow having wear it 4 tag ,chakra ,abundance ,Beth path and brain ,and thatā€™ was ah very very intence experience Dx my mind was hard to stop thinking like i trigger my ego in his 100%power sending me thoghts allsow trigger my toxic side while am gaming but I have becoming more aware of my ego and I like that this help me change alot ,ah to get rid any negative thing about me that makes harm others sow I can be little by little more unconditional love

6 Likes

Any updates on this field? Anyone using it for long?

2 Likes

I dropped it temporarily because i got plasma protocol and the two together were too much in the beginning.
This field seems to energise me and make me tired at the same time - technically not at the same time, energise right after and increase my sleeping need by 1-2 hours when I do sleep :sweat_smile:

I feel like I am ready to get back to it in the coming days.

I found it to be great with the SEE releasing - in the beginning with SEE I always got stuck with a throat chakra blockage which was very stubborn and I was not able to release. Throat chakra 3-4x while releasing and then this with intent focusing on releasing that block did the trick :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Just a few questions :slight_smile: :innocent: :om:

How is your kundalini?

Did you experience some progress in the last months?

Did you discover something new and useful that helps with it too?

Do you still use Project Kundalini Vibration audio from time to time?

With some new fields released in the last 5 months since december last year, do you have any new additions that are highly suitable for preparing the body for a safe and smooth kundalini awakening?

Is there anything else that you would recommend other than:

• Plasma light
  • Nervous system
  • Spinal tapper
  • Belly breathing
  • Vagus nerve
  • Microcosmic orbit
  • Transmute energies
  • 5 Elements
  • Mstate Gold / Alchemical mind expansion blend
  • Acupuncture
  • Chakras
  • Brain hemisphere synchro
  • Project Kundalini
  • Grounding

Do you have/are you using the Ascension tag regularly or are you ā€œjust (shorter compared to wearing the tag for several hours)ā€ doing the Star Exercise Meditation practice?

Is one of these Negentropic Chi, Jing, Shen also good to use for preparing the body for Kundalini, if yes, any of them more important that should be used more often?

Do you have a favorite track/audio from Kip, that you like the most, or feel the effects from it the most?

What is your favorite breathwork/pranayama for preparing the body energy system for kundalini awakening?

4 Likes

Hey man,

Many questions :grin:

I must confess that I havenā€™t used it in a while and your message is a good reminder to, with all the release since december it has been hard to prioritize :grin:

Lots of progress but not specifically applied to Kundalini awakening.
Though in your list Spinal tapper (and the posture one before) really fixed my posture and sitting :100:

What has been particularly useful beyond the nice release has been to integrate daily movements (Five Tibetan Rites, my own mix of QiGong & Yoga, whatever sport I resonate with) and daily breathing techniques.

I particularly love Soma Breath.

The Blueprint of Life :smiley:

If youā€™d like to connect to the energy of Divine Mother (kundalini) I can only recommend you one of the last release from Captain : Shatachandi Yagna

Got it myself today and Iā€™m still blown by it.

Not using the ascension tag as it tends to overwhelm me (not the case of most people on the forum though).

Star exercice yes, very very nice :grin:

I particularly love the Shen, but I guess the three are equally important.

Theyā€™re all cool man :grin:
But ofc Iā€™d go for the last album, then each title brings its own energy.

5 Likes

before sleep I listened to imginarium divine and had a dream where I was trying out this audio. Take note that I havenā€™t read this forum thread in a month. never wanted to buy that. still donā€™t really want but the dream pushes me lol. this sentence saying it can reinforce your possible negative traits manā€¦

2 Likes

well whatever Iā€™m taking it :D

Yes
(Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

You can counter that by playing fields like five elements balanced, energy blockage removal, and the chakra fields for a while before, if youā€™re worried about that. And grounding.
Plus if you have an actual issue like the examples given above, then work on that first.

But I think this is a powerful field and in my personal experience it also helps a lot with blockages.
But I donā€™t have OCD or insomnia or anything like that (that I know of lol).
And since Iā€™ve been playing 5 elements balanced, itā€™s even more balanced.

5 Likes

was planning on listening to 5 elements regularly ahah X).
yea thank you
Donā€™t have a specific issue beside some mild depression but Iā€™d say this field could actually help.
Iā€™ll go with how I feel :)

2 Likes

I think also heart-based practices, meditation, and stones can help a lot for counteracting negative effects from the overstimulation. In the past for me for instance practicing yoga nidra has been really helpful in balancing the kundalini rushes, manifested for me especially in terms of very strong emotional instability.
I played this audio for a while and I could definitely feel the instant and quite gentle Kundalini activation. The main ā€œunpleasantā€ effect I experienced in the next days has been an overstimulation of my solar plexus and less manageable urge from my ego-based desires/willI.
I am planning now to start listening this again in combination with the new released audio about heart coherence (which promotes also the connection of the brain with the heart center). My guess is that this is going to be a wonderful addition for more safely working with kundalini (and with this field) while balancing the ego reactionary turmoil.

12 Likes

Absolutely. In Tantra, we use Bhakti Yoga (the path of Devotion and Unconditional Surrender) to mitigate the so-called Kundalini syndromes. It is only the path of Hatha (forcibly trying to awaken Kundalini through heat generated from Yogic practices, without pre-cursors) that causes friction and issues, and hence considered an inferior path to Tantra, Mantra, Raja and Bhakti Yogas.

19 Likes

But you get a stronger body though lol.

20 Likes

We do in other Yogas too plus more haha :crazy_face:

Although classic Hatha Yoga does include a lot of mental, physical and emotional prep - which people bypass and jump directly to advanced exercises which gives it a bad rep.

13 Likes

Damn Johnny Depp going hardcore.

32 Likes

Haha hes really going depp

11 Likes

@anon46520955 please

9 Likes

Ohh its you who actually took it wrong :woman_shrugging:t2:

Depp as in deep within :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

I loved that movie btw :red_car:

5 Likes

Think she was groaning at your bad pun.
Certain things that @Captain_Nemo does should not be emulated. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I cant let that pass haha

4 Likes