Unexpected Gifts

thank you captain is amazing​:relaxed::relaxed: @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

So… I have been expecting some physical gifts lol… but I get compliments, love and affection … if they are from this field. Because whenever I play this, I think at the end of the day what did I get and its always some unexpected affection from someone :)

11 Likes

Yesterday, i looped this field for quite a while before i went out and had to go somewhere…once i reach there , the gifts started flowing lol. i met with a person whom I haven’t seen in a while and it was quite unexpected, then i was offered a free drink and a delicious snack by a friend who hasn’t done that before lol, and then had another friend give me a ride home, who also had never offered that before. and this all happened in the day that i had very Little cash on me which was so convenient. Will always loop this Field whenever i go out :)

13 Likes

Awesome, guys! The gifts just keep on flowing . . .
snoopy-greatcongrats-hearts

6 Likes

how is this similar or different from the NFT on soundweave?

If you’re meaning The Unexpected NFT (with a similar yet different name), this is from the NFT’s description:

Those :point_up: are the differences, you see?

2 Likes

I am referring to this.
It is an audio

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks. I don’t believe that’s an NFT.

I think that’s just a version for the many people who want to buy Energetic Alchemy tracks. I think they’re the same field. One’s for free but you have to play it on YouTube (the one at the top of the thread). The other you can buy and download onto your various different devices.

3 Likes

Listened twice yesterday, exactly at midnight today I received an email from my rental company that I will get back 400+ euros of service costs :smiley:

17 Likes

yay-yes-yes-yes

3 Likes

I was able to return a medication and get my money back eventhough the pharmacist said you usually can’t do that.

Another benefit of this field is that I count my blessings more. Doesnt even matter if they were eventually caused by this field but I think about my blessings more.

11 Likes

Awesome, Alexander. Thanks for sharing that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, congratulations!

2 Likes

Saw this the other day. Definitely an unexpected gift!

26 Likes

I always receive some unexpected pleasing gifts, whether small or big, everytime I listen to this.
Forever grateful :pray:t2:

14 Likes

I just started treatment this past week 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏽‍♂️🧚🏼

10 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Unexpected gift from my sister :smile:

30 Likes

If you would like to build a stack with this, what other fields would you add?

2 Likes

Probability alteration and luck is the first thing that pops up in my mind

4 Likes