Vibration of Transcendence

It’s here :slight_smile: the final of the vibration series!

44 Likes

Man, you’re killing me!! Had to go get it!! Will try all 3 audios in a sequence tonight!

15 Likes

I’ve been refreshing the site ALLLL day for this :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Damn man, bad timing for me. Already broke from getting the last two audios a few days back. :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Wow I was listening to and in a state of unconditional beautiful love with Vibration of Divine Love earlier today and thinking when the third was going to be released. Here it is… cant wait.

Dream, thank you so much for the work you do I am eternally grateful. :pray:

10 Likes

VoC + VoDL + VoT = ?

10 Likes

Are the effects permanent? I like the fact that it has “ego dissolution” in it, but does that dissolving of the ego stick with me permanently?

2 Likes

From the description of Ego Dissolution on Youtube:

And no, the effects are not permanent. You will regain your sense of self after some time. But you can certainly create new patterns in this state of openness that are otherwise very difficult to create.

4 Likes

Or is it something that becomes permanent with more repetition? I don’t want it to be something that you have to listen to everyday for the rest of your life

2 Likes

I KNOW! That’s why I asked the question. Maybe it’s different from the YouTube version.

1 Like

I think it can loosen the grip of the ego over time. As Sam has said, the ‘vibration of’ audio series elevates your vibration and will dissipate your ego over time.

I think the new patterns which we form in the state of freedom from the ‘ego dissolution’ field you’ve asked about can certainly be reinforced over time. New patterns with less and less ego can be formed.

As with raising one’s vibration, the tight grip of the ego can begin to loosen more and more with repetition of things which dissolve it, even if each experience of dissolution is temporary as such. :slightly_smiling_face:

The ego can return lighter than it had been before each experience.

Ah, I see what you were asking.

It’s most likely the same field as Dream has said it would be one part of the final part of the ‘vibration of’ series.

From the Youtube comments:

11 Likes

If you got a pendant like Ascension or Divine Balance I bet it would keep the effects around for longer. Once you reached a point you could probably listen once in awhile for maintenance and to keep your vibration high. I’m by no means rich and I know those items are expensive, but they are also incredible tools to help on your spiritual journey (if you are devoted) it’s like a life experience deposit. I went into debt a few times to get a pendant from Dream. It stressed me out at times lol but now things are better. It all evens out in the end.

20 Likes

Yeah, I was considering the Ascension tag, but I also have the 3 audios. So, you believe getting the tag would make said results more permanent? I just don’t want adding in the Ascension tag to be redundant since I already have the audios.

1 Like

I don’t feel it’s redundant. I’m sure having the three audios is more than enough, but I also don’t think there’s any problem having the tag too. It might help the process of that tag be less intense if you’ve already prepared yourself somewhat with the audios.

From what I’ve seen on the forum in experiences of others with the tag is that it will constantly push and keep you into that state as long as it’s on you. Of course it will dismantle your ego (which is the hard part) I think @SammyG even said he reached a point where he felt like there was nothing else. He reached pure bliss. He had to take the tag off for awhile to come back down a little so he could achieve some of his goals. To me, it sounds permanent if you want it to be.

10 Likes

This is really powerful stuff. I’ve been looping VoT throughout the day. With everything happening in the world and in my life i’m feeling an awakening and an immense sense of peace and acceptance for what is. This is my favorite of the series.

19 Likes

Hi!
The three audios of VoC, VoDL and VoT feels simmilar (at least metaphorically) to this youtube video I watched of a guy talking about Ayahuasca, San Pedro and Iboga and he speaks about using them together and that Ayahuasca is the Feminine, The Mother, Yin and San Pedro being the Masculine, The Father, Yang and Iboga being both, being the non dual, the ring around the yin and yang sign.
And he speaks about if using only Ayahuasca or only San Pedro you can become imbalanced.
It is a very interesting video and feels very relevant/simmilar to the VoC, VoDL and VoT series.
Recommend it if you have time/patience to watch it, it’s over 1 hour :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJhf9KiYk0&t=33s

14 Likes

Nice video. Pretty wild Ayahuasca cures Diabetes… @Captain_Nemo maybe you can add the healing energy of the plant into any future updated Diabetes audios!

I wonder if VIbration of Divine Love would replace all the love audios like become whole, self esteem, ect and heal the body as well like he was saying.

8 Likes

Divine love would replace all of them, like creation would replace a lot of those (stress, confidence, negative entity, etc videos) my night stack has dropped drastically thanks to these.

11 Likes

This one completes the cycle and basically bringing you back to source consciousness. I felt like I merged with the ALL and all I could think was “I AM THAT I AM” basically I felt like I was everything. Very powerful stuff as I don’t know how else I could explain it. Its a feeling and a knowing.

I’m really excited to see what changes happen meditating on this audio everyday.

Let me know your experience guys really curious. Thanks!

15 Likes

What @pranic_climber said lol. The three audios are enough though. I’ve been using all three lately as well and they truly are a powerful combination. Over the next few months of listening to these, things may get pretty interesting for some of us. It really does accelerate the process.

Ego dissolution is a game changer by the way. It’s one of the main reasons that psychedelics as @Mac’s video points out, have very transformative effects on people. I will write an article on it soon.

36 Likes