New Release: Woven Worlds - Magic

Hmm is it now time to go to the Wonderland

Well let’s do this

4 Likes

I’ve been crazy busy since its release, so I have not been able to fully experience this field.

Though what I’ve noticed, besides some change in my inner world is the ridiculous amount of synchronicities in the outer world. The latter has been mind-blowing and it’s honestly hard to keep neglecting that there is a higher intelligence at play behind everything we do.

Very cool field :grinning:

33 Likes

First and only review. Specially with this one.

Because i feel this works or unfolds in a very personal way. A personal reality. A personal world. Magic world.

Would our Magic worlds connect one day?

DD34D429-0D34-4AF5-8221-715A2A7A6E29

At the end of the day we are all interconnected and i guess…

Being woven … :see_no_evil:

If not, i wish for all of you to have a beautiful one surrounded with neighbors that share the same

Anyway…

There is only one thing im going to say here.

If you read my comments in Dagda NFT youll see that i felt super pulled towards that Man, God, etc. Without owing it. It lured me in so much i had to go find him, and i was like wow i can imagine then how i would feel his energy and the good things that he will bring to me once i get him.

I was able to trade him in the same day.

Oh the irony… i didnt feel a thing once after the intial warm cozy effect as soon as it reached my wallet before even looking at him, i was all excited, went and welcomed him into my life and thanked him and said a few other corny stuff lol

But then? NOT A THING AT ALL haha.

Like ZERO. Nowhere to be found. I felt ghosted :sweat_smile:

I was even joking saying ha! The man flirted hard to get me, and once he did puff… he disappeared :see_no_evil:

I tell you… men sometimes lol im joking here. But yeah i teased him and said that.

I was ok, i knew sooner or later i would recognize his effects or feel his presence etc. So i just let him be.

Until 3 nights ago… when i got this audio and millions one …

I made a quick short list

Energy blockage removal x 1
Energy sensitivity x 1
Magic x 3
Millions x 3

I started feeling sleepy by the time energy sensitivity finished

So when Magic one started i was half way asleep and OMG.

As soon as i started listening the instruments at the beginning i felt him! Mr Dagda! i saw him right in front of me at the entrance of like the art of the pic here in this art.

Playing his instrument so beautifully enchanting, loving, inviting, i was like oh my God!! And as the music continued that world expanded and i started walking through with him like telling Me. Now ill show you how. Ill teach you the way.

What a magical moment. Thats why i didnt feel him before? Not saying to feel him you gotta get this one no, lol its not how it happens, nor i know this would happen to you. NFTs have always a such personalized way to connect and bring us benefits. We cannot compare, just be inspired to be open to receive and respectfully ask. And magic always unfolds.in a way just for you.

At the same time tho, not discouraging you to try if you own both, to ask him for guidance :slight_smile:

The message was clear to me. He will be my guide to build my magic world. :heart:

25 Likes

Wow, thank you for this! now I’m debating on whether to get this or contentment… gosh darn.

edit welp, contentment will be next month I guess, as well as chosen one :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Love this field. Lots of beautiful synchronisities after playing this.

Also, a lot of things that I wish for / desire seem to manifest in my reality in some form. Most often different from how I pictured them, but still weirdly close.

Lastly, for now, I seem to appreciate the reflection of the sun a lot more. Pretty sure that has to do with this field as well.

24 Likes

product now discontinued due to customer complaints on paypal.

10 Likes

Are the other Woven Worlds in the clear or on standby for potential removal? (If so I got to scurry and get the last two soon)

1 Like

depends on complaints.

digital products are non refundable.
Anything that brings a problem i am cutting off immediately.

7 Likes

Could you please make it available for a day or two? So whoever wants to buy can purchase it?

3 Likes

Omg, I’m glad I got it before the complaints!

7 Likes

Only if this resonates:
Would it be possible to let us know a day in advance prior to take down, please?
Why: because you have far too many minions who’re obsessed with the fields that’d feel devastated otherwise.

And like although I got this one
I can’t fathom if I missed this one. Or the contentment holy moly
Or any other lil gem

( I would want to make sure I have them prior to its departure because I really love everything you create, they are all really sentimental to me )

11 Likes

In case all woven series got taken down,

can we just buy from you directly in the future ???

just like when the time when gumroad doesnt accept my card

since it will take me about a year just to save for it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

what are they complaining about?

1 Like

I suppose its not the easiest solution, or a solution if any.

But I am not entertaining it.
This is my cutting and clean up phase.

12 Likes

For sure :slight_smile:
Thank you

I have no idea, paypal sent me a screen shot of the the download page that the customer sent them
and said customer says they didnt receive what they paid for.

I explained that it is digital and the order shows the download page.
We can escalate it to paypal if they want.
Some other long message was sent about how i didn’t take the time to read or whatever else i did wrong to this person and taking their money etc.
(paypal just sends me the photo which shows the delivery and says customer says they didn’t receive it)
So yep.
I will have to place full page disclaimers as well to dissuade people from buying also maybe.

trying to close this paypal account also, and this just drags the process on further.

Not too miffed about refunding itself.

21 Likes

yikes. perhaps it’s time to put all these products that have to be unnecessarily discontinued on …

OnlyFans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

only allow those who PM you on here to purchase it

12 Likes

I had this on my wish list. :frowning:

This is some person who wanted it as free audio. :angry: i don’t think you should remove the listing, the problem is that person.

12 Likes

i am sorry!

will it be up someday? do you plan for it to be?

clear up phase. like it @Captain_Nemo ! i hope for you that things get reinvented for you so that you are also finally content.

i feel you of all need it.

thank you again for your hard work, patience and stength (one that many or none have).

really hope with all my being for coming of a moment, that you will be complete and fullfilled with your creations!

and all the miserable animals out there shut their mouths and disapear where they came from. childish perhaps, somethimes our reallity seams so discorded and so unfair i tend to wish for such things!

personally i can offer only my undestanding of the situation.

for i am under fire of the same sign 24/7 and if not of your work i wouldnt have made it so far.

really hope the cutting phase is really productive!

Good luck to you!

7 Likes

yikes, this is on my wish list and it’s gone now :cry:

3 Likes