Charge Back Black List

Oh no. Kenn, can you have your father know the truth? It would be great if he can call back and tell them that.

Well Kenn this is a good lesson for you. I know you’re very young but remember,
Our lies implicate others. We ought to be vigilant

Please let your father know regardless.

Even if he says no, I encourage you you to send over whatever the rest of total amount is, it can be rectified if not totality, at least a little.

7 Likes

I am glad you recognize this. Good job :+1:t3:
In that case,
Reach out to the credit card calling place directly to let them know so they can reverse the claim.

I also encourage you to directly reach out to Mr. Weaver and Sam if you’ve not already :)

1 Like

I have refunded it all.
Its fine,
But i shall continue the proper legal actions etc.

30 Likes

Is there any specific reason to take them down especially If they still in demand?

It seems kind of odd to remove recently uploaded fields like, arms, legs, etc. or are there some other underlying issues concerning those fields?

Cheers, everyone!

2 Likes

The paypal/payment disputes are the source of the problem ^

If someone does the whole chargeback thing, the fields get removed as a form of damage control.

1 Like

I think EU wise etc

lots of new laws and any medical sound stuff is a no go.

why i think its general, because some of the other sellers audios were flagged by paypal itself as being against TOS. (on sound weave, not the ones i listed)

The charge back thing is a larger compounded problem, as this wasnt a charge back per say, but a few months of orders disputed.

I am not sure that people understand that this is fraud, being that we live in an amazon replace all world, people assume they are always entitled to some larger standard in that the everyday person selling is also made of unlimited resources and can simply return months of sales on the whim and fancy of the purchaser.

43 Likes

Heavens guys!
Why are we not more supportive of the Captain? I am very sorry that he is going through all this and that his work is affected, I have lost the great opportunity to acquire super powerful audio, however, none of this is as important as the fact that our captain is calm in sight that several people apparently trying to take advantage of his kindness. I hope it is resolved and that it can be uploaded on other platforms, please, it is so precious to have your work among us, I would be willing to sign any contract, renouncing the fact of paying without refunds, I would not have any problem. May everything be resolved wholeheartedly dear @Captain_Nemo !!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

19 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong, but certain fields will no longer work if the purchaser claims a refund eg Muscle Beyond Limits, St Biceps and most recently Black Order 3.

Why not apply this to all audios? so that they have no incentive to file a charge back.

3 Likes

Everyone panicking what to buy of medical fields:
Get plasma brain of youth+hidden bonus being Smart stem cells, it is 70 bucks I believe and imo, it is cheapst all in one field for health restoration, I wrote a long testimonial on the dedicated thread, so anyone curious can check it out.

15 Likes

Its no longer on gumroad.

(I already own it, for a long time)

1 Like

i find it particularly impressive how nobody has started venting yet.
Salute to everyone’s coolness and tranquility
:pray:

17 Likes

Hey captain, the audios though removed from gumroad, still works for those who bought them before this situation? @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Who bought and paid for them, (and didnt do a chargeback) yes.

14 Likes

Ofcourse sounds good

1 Like

There are many reasons for a charge back, so this would not really solve the problem.

Especially among those people who are doing charge backs for nefarious reasons. They have already downloaded the file. With a chargeback, their downloaded file can be free. That newly-free file can essentially be a printing press for free money to them, as they market their file on the DL to unsuspecting clients who don’t know about this forum or about protections which have been placed upon the fields.

ETA: And many people don’t understand how expensive chargebacks can be for a merchant. It’s not simply a refund of the purchase price out of the pocket of the merchant (which can really hurt by itself).

There are hefty fees per each item charged back as well as steep percentage-based penalties on top of the refunded monies. And these fees and penalties increase as a chargeback history grows and extends, to the point of threatening not only the merchant account, but also the merchants’ other banking activities, as we’ve already seen.

19 Likes

Well I hope you can make an exception with trusted members and going through the old invoicing method (and preferably not through paypal).

It is a hassle, but at the same time you won’t be getting charged back from your actual paying fanbase. Oh and you don’t need to give fees to those platforms…

Rip I had intended to get automated cycling in the future… Luckily I got blood purifier+ already…

22 Likes

I am certain Captain, as numerous times before, will cook up a brilliant plan that will allow for those fields to be again purchaseable. Lets be patient and trust him✌️
Utilizing crypto comes to mind🤔

26 Likes

Seems every audio needs protection from now on and even protection against charge back . I think most of them does that just to get the audio for free. So if anyone does it the audio won’t work for them due to charge back protection. Most of those who charges back are probably using those audios even now or spreads them around even after charging back or even selling them for money.

8 Likes

I would be surprised if they’re filing charge backs to market it to unsuspecting people who have never heard of Sapien Medicine. Based on what I’ve seen they’re more likely to trade it for other paid fields.