The Solidifier

Ofcourse I will

8 Likes

Definitely my next buy, @anon36260187 excited for your stories.

8 Likes

I’m going to use it to get Weaved Worlds Magic back on gumroad.

Just kidding Cap. Don’t magic missile me please. However, Request: Magic Missile We need that. As a smart field.

13 Likes

You already know brody

3 Likes

What happened to it?

1 Like

Oh, you missed that? Sigh. Well, lucky for you in a way. I’ll induct you into the grief my friend. Lol. But not to thread derail, and on a bad ass Black Hole field no less, here’s the link. Where this discussion belongs. Not saying that for you but to whom it may concern.

I swear though. I’m going to use this NFT to wish for more NFTs. Watch Captain overnight be surprised to find he has the ability to produce 1 new NFT a day every day.

11 Likes

Errrr… No comment… :grin:

3 Likes

Wow…some people are just ridiculous. Thanks for the link.

4 Likes

just noticed?

jk

2 Likes

Not spoiling a review yet but guys this is fast

23 Likes

you are hereby permitted to spoil ;)

14 Likes

Second this statement.

11 Likes

Come on, man.

9 Likes

Just got it :sweat_smile::grin::grin:
Couldn’t hold back really wanted this the second it came out.

19 Likes

Waiting for your review as well :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah!
Come on, do it!
Spoil it everywhere here!

Spoil it!
Spoil it!
Spoil it!

9 Likes

Trust me the big review will be better trust trust but this is extremely fast

13 Likes

I haven’t really used it yet…but I wanted to ask if you guys think this is for general manifestation of anything or just support for specific life goals?

12 Likes

Fine but this goal may not connect with some but I tried a very simple goal, so I did one to become the highest rank on a game and ever since this I’ve been winning 80% of my games and ranked up twice easily, I am also on the top of the leaderboard most of the time.

Now before this? Even with lucky horse shoe clover I was losing a lot of games and deranking.

Dream was not joking about how you can make any goal with this. I bought this field 24 hours ago and have been playing like never before.

School starts soon so I’m gonna manifest some goals for that as well including social life and money( I feel like this with woven millions is gonna be insane)

This is fast.

36 Likes

I also do not wear this field on me at all, all I did was hold my finger at the hole and meditated on it with thoughts of the rank and my skills increasing. I did meditate with it again today.

I haven’t looked at any audio fields or other nfts besides the workout ones

23 Likes