New Release: Woven Worlds - Magic

The people who asked refund on paypal are the ones selling your audios and who want your products for free. Please don’t discontinue the audios.

20 Likes

I think it’s best we just respect whatever he chooses yall :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a pity I was looking forward to this😳

2 Likes

Man you got to understand him to sometimes keeping something up isnt worth the hassle and we have many other things still plus if you really want sth create your own project find some people who like it and make an nft for him to create and be sincere :)

@Captain_Nemo you are appreciated you created this great community, finding your ytchannel and later joining the forum when it was created was one of best if not the best thing that happend in my life!

I truly enjoy your work and hope to be able to give as much as you do in the future!

Much Love and Appreciation

22 Likes

Using paypal for gumroad purchase has never been avaliable to me in my region. I can use paypal if it’s the new sound weaver site or teesprings, but not gumroad. It surprisees me that this could happen in the first place.

2 Likes

Not when it’s their own customer. I can’t use PayPal, I tried to contact them a few times about my little issue. They never reply (edit: which is ironic considering Cap is accused of “not replying” amobg other things )

They have a weird way of enforcing their policy IMO
Anyway, can’t use PayPal either.

I’m saying that because the new sound weaver only takes PayPal it seems

3 Likes

The new sound weaver site accepts credit card and PayPal, perhaps try VPN if you can’t have access to credit card check out?

1 Like

Captain up to some serious business

Here goes another of my dream down the toilet.

Would the product be on tee spring?

2 Likes

Lucky that I got this 2 days ago and completed my Woven World series! :sweat_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

Captain getting serious :scissors::scissors:

3 Likes

I hope that whoever asked for a refund really enjoys that audio. My intuition tells me a few people have already sent Justice to this person. I’ll be adding my own shortly as well lol.

Also curious if this can go on TeeSpring along with other audios.

Given your reputation as one of the biggest stores on TeeSpring they may be more willing to work with you or provide custom options. Especially if you mention that one of their biggest stores is about to add several new products and multiply your inventory. Your reputation on there is also something that could help a PayPal dispute if need be.

19 Likes

I was just about to purchase this today :cry:, any other way this could be purchased to help complete the series?

4 Likes

Maybe a more magical field will come out after this. This audio was also on my list.

2 Likes

Gee, I was gonna buy it (because it’s sale weekend) and stopped by here before purchase…
Ohhh, it’s gone :sob:
We hope to see this audio back on the list somehow…

BTW, the guy who complained about your YouTube audio a few days ago (and you created a poll here), I left comments to him, and he messaged me back. It seems he’s still hoping to use your audios…
That means he still respects what you do, (in my opinion)
Cheers and many thanks to you, Captain.

8 Likes

Me too, I stopped by here before purchase, and found this post
I feel such a loss…

5 Likes

A few things -
Some people buy the audio/item/course, make a complaint for refund, get the thing for free.
It is a process they use to access items/content/course without paying.

It is unfortunately common in the personal dev. space, coaching online business space.

Paypal is NOT a great merchant for the provider/company/ business.
They almost always side with the customer, even when the company provides pages of evidence.

(I know copywriters that have shown the person used the content backend proof, emails from the customer enaging in the content and still they did not win their case)

Also, some people really are heavily emotionally invested in undermining others work, products, and businesses

Especially with the last 2 years, inflation, lost savings or wages, people are really taking these 3 points to the next level.

10 Likes

Stripe is much better option for selling things in my opinion. They prevent fraudulent activity before it happens and I’ve never had any chargebacks with that platform. If there’s a way you could incorporate that into gumroad I think that would help

2 Likes

gumroad is fully stripe on my end now

19 Likes

People complain about not getting the products but we don’t see then complain here… Hmmm something is fishy.

15 Likes