New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Me too! I hope it’s metaphysical or spirituality related tho and it’s been a very long time since dream made any gumroad/teespring field which is psychic or metaphysical ability related

4 Likes

Mouhaha that gif though :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Much obliged!

@SammyG , i read this post of yours like 3 times. This is exactly my plan to move forward and look into to the new areas of income. As a personal coach, I can make good money, but need to step up my game and start earning other streams of income, some passive ideally.

I started seeing all those numbers daily, mostly 1 1 1 , I understand it as move to the next chapter in life. And when Im thinking about how exactly I will execute it, I read this post of yours. Perfect timing. Thank you for your wisdom.

Side hustle ideas from article you shared have many good tips. You gave me the idea to start making online physiotherapy consultations for people all over the world :muscle:Thanks !!

7 Likes

This comment just reads and feels like it’s directed to me instead of Zen lol

Yeah you make a valid point that there’s a lot more creative ways to make a living (because of the internet) unlike in the past, which I never denied or said I were against but becoming a millionaire is just as hard as it’s always been. Same difficulty… just different obstacles.

I have a side business already (I’m a landlord) and I can tell you it’s not as lucrative as these blog posts ranked on first page of Google make it out to be. I’m telling you now it is very hard to scale your business to reach millionaire status when you live under a combination of strong government regulations, price ceiling controls, high inflated cost of living and multiple heavy tax burdens. It just eats all your profit away and I’m left with a dollar to my name by the end of the salary month.

I’m not from America (there’s a lot of users on here are) so I don’t know how things work over there. Although maybe from your experience, business/self employment is straight forward, has more opportunity and economic freedom if you live there. I do know it’s one of the very few libertarian countries in the world in comparison to others.

Look I’m not saying the field is not going to work or provide any benefits but I just think people are going to have high expectations for this and become quite disappointed. I mean sure, I could just buy this and play it 3x a day for the next couple of weeks and next thing you know; You have won a competition in a local beauty contest… collect $60, which is a lot better than a kick in the balls I suppose.

I just don’t think the field is going to live up to it’s name.

7 Likes

Wait what do you mean? Middle ground was released few weeks ago and is metaphysical and spiritual

@TheAmbiguousSoldier not directly at you, General.

We all (most) have blockage when it comes to making a great amount of money. When I was 16 I had got in communication with some other Youtube creators in my niche and we became good friends, they were amazed on how well my videos ranked compared to their channel despite me being much smaller than they were, I enjoyed what I was doing and I think enjoyed the background things more than the actual production.

I stayed up late nights speaking to them (NY time vs Netherlands time) ill share many of the tricks I was doing, my experiments and they instantly saw results, revenue earnings sky rocketed etc etc.

I never thought of charging for what was giving them, like I said the process was really fun.

I eventually had stopped as grades in school started to get affected and other reasons, but they kept going. We would randomly communicate and one day I got a message on Skype saying they wanted to take a vacation with their entire family to NYC and would love to thank me in person for changing his life and his family. I was stunned, I wasn’t expecting for someone on the internet in a million years show me gratitude by flying across the world.

He had showed me how much he made in a single day ($4500 USD) from something that would take him months back in the day.

He had drive, a goal and went for it. He didn’t say “I can’t cause xyz” “I don’t have xyz” “it’s too competitive”

He saw the opportunity and took it.

38 Likes

You should just try it and use it for how you want. Everyone else’s experiences are subjective. No two people are alike and everyone will find their fortune with this differently. You’ve already invested a significant amount of time going back and forth with others about perceived validity of this offering. You might as well drop a little cash and see what it can do for you. The worst that could happen is at minimum it pays for itself in a few weeks. The best that could happen is you end up with a million bucks. I don’t see anyway to lose.

18 Likes

I know it was lol but it’s realization/ perspective based rather than ability

4 Likes

I was going to add Radical Positive Change or Zealot of Positive Change to my stack but now it seems that’s not necessary.

7 Likes

new Field added to wishlist

6 Likes

Is this just the audio or is the image a mandala as well?
Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

audio; a paid field will not have an accompanied mandala, unless it’s a NFT!

5 Likes

Got it. Thank you, Violet :heart:

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed since playing this field, is an awareness of so many avenues opening up of HOW I can increase my income flow. Taking the action steps to make that happen, is now up to me…my side hustle project…

44 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

34 Likes

Something that I noticed last night while I was walking through the streets, absorbed in some matters to resolve in my life, honestly I felt somewhat cloudy in the day due to my problems, however when I remembered the word “Millions” all that heaviness vanished immediately and my eyes regained their natural shine and my emotion was on high again, amazing how is the effect of this field when you just think on the word “Millions”. Muchas Gracias Gran Capitán Nemo!!! :fire::fire::fire:

26 Likes

Yeah I used to do this when I was a student, so did many other people but we only got like 20 USD / occasion. (Yeah I was broke lol)

Lond story short, it’s not the best for you to do it a lot… and you shouldn’t donate so often, I think for us it was suggested once in 2 weeks or maybe once a week by the doctors, but you were “allowed” to go more often. 5 times in 2.5 weeks is a lot, they make it sound much better than it is.
It takes a toll on your body, you need to eat well too. Extra protein because they take it “out” of you,
And you can’t eat fatty stuff so no McDonald’s, fatty meats, whole eggs etc. Because they can see it on the plasma (it becomes cloudy)… and below a certain quality they don’t take it because they can’t use it.

It’s interesting to read people’s different approaches!
I cannot imagine going down the Sammy route of trying some content creation in any viable scenario lmao

Very interesting audio

19 Likes

I’m currently working on and launching a crypto currency project… I won’t bore with details, but if anyone likes crypto and is interested you can DM me. We are very new and have just launched our private sale with organic growth and no marketing yet so it is planned to be a steady slow growth for us… Cut to me buying this field and within less than 24 hours after I started listening the amount invested in our private sale over DOUBLED. I am already building this project which will be huge and coming upon incredible opportunities, I will keep updating this thread as this field is giving me a huge boost.

22 Likes

These, are unfortunately, self restricting beliefs.

People make earning money seem like a bigger task than it is. To make a million in a year, you need to sell a £55 or 55 USD, whatever, to 50 people a day. That’s it. Or, alternatively, a 27.50 product, to 100 people.

With the world being so connected now, out of say, modestly, 1 billion potential customers - you only need to sell your product to 50 of those a day, for a year. So out of a billion people, you only need to convince 20,075 of those to convert. That’s like 0.002%.

Even bizzarre ideas, that you think would never make a penny, make millions, relatively easily.

A common problem is, people think you have to do something MASSIVE in order to make “a lot” of money. This simply, is not true. The biggest problem is, people explain themselves out of even attempting to do anything, through these false negative beliefs.

34 Likes