The Middle Ground

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 4.16.45 AM

LINK - CLICK HERE TO SEE ON SPRING

This meditative energetic track is almost like a realization, the knowing and understanding that life is bigger than you imagined. It is meant to inspire this deeper knowing and understanding, a realization of life and living and also death.

This is middle ground, the timeless in-between place, where you can understand your connection to both life and death and the illusion of death in itself. This is what this track is meant to capture and inspire while you are carried by the flutes (Bansuri) into a journey of understanding.

77 Likes

I clicked on it and the few seconds of the page loading trying to find out the price of this one with almost seeing 222 in my head bumped that heartbeat up!!! :smiley:

Is it blueprint tire price?? Muscle beyond limits?? Maybe plasma glass skin?? :D

To say my eyes sparked up seeing that 77 is an understatement :smiley:

I did the deed with no regrets :partying_face:

(maybe when it’s time to buy new things tho :D)

15 Likes

Omg first sentences sounds so good, let me see further what its about

5 Likes

Wow, coincidentally (or perhaps synchronicity) I got this tattoo 3 days ago

27 Likes

Cool that’s the ouroboros if I’m spelling that correctly

5 Likes

The energetic effect it brings about is pretty profound.

I have been playing around with it for about two days now. I had an interesting experience. In the US, it is time for doing taxes. I usually end up paying a large sum and I usually rant about how the government does not deserve my hard-earned money, especially in Cali, where taxation is supposedly one of the highest.

I heard this audio a few times and an understanding dawned. A sort of realization that it is futile to get irate, and a sudden blanket of acceptance covered me like a cozy wave of warm air on a cold winter night. The strong attachment to some held concepts dropped and energetic corrections were happening rapidly to reset this clinging.

I know this probably does not seem like a profound realization, but this is a good glimpse of the field’s ability to show us the big picture of life, living, and not getting hung up on things that are not of significant consequence in the larger scheme of things.

53 Likes

I immediately thought of this being paired with Conceptual Realizations.

18 Likes

I think this post might be an inspiration to this field but in a more focused way. I can only guess since I don’t own this. Dropping this knowledge bomb anyway

23 Likes

After 5 loops:

In the first loop, the first thing I noticed was the amount of activity on my Dantiens and Chakras. I thought something was being cleared when I first felt my Heart Chakra being worked on, but the activity soon started to get really noticeable in all my body, especially in the Dantiens. It was too strong of an effect to be just clearing. Meditated it a bit and after the first loop I eventually came to the realization of what was happening: all my Chakras, Dantiens, and storage areas were being charged by an increased connection to its original source!

This field is a mini-Rainmaker. The realizations you achieve with the help of this field increase your connection to the source of the universe. But it’s a bit different than Rainmaker and other sources that cause this effect in your storage areas, like Soul Core series.

I am now feeling like an actor that has an act to play, and with it trigger events and synchronicities for others, so the game of life can continue the way I would like. Procrastinating too much on it and I will get punished in the roles and can’t be replaced, and replaced in the roles I can. This is crystal clear to me now. The sense of duty and responsibility increased with it, as well as willpower and self-worth.

The Universe is always on schedule

Overall:

• Feeling a strong rejection to the idea of not doing the things I know I need to do, and in their due time.
  • Very energized and awake after the 5 loops
  • Mind totally empty. No thoughts. Only the moment.
  • Much easier to appreciate everything, and be grateful for even the smallest things. The difference is colossal, it’s like a 200x booster.
  • A Wisdom-of-the-Dying-like reminder to love unconditionally and be kind.
  • Increased enthusiasm about the future.
  • Going to talk about the Dantiens/Chakra part again because it’s really really strong :grin:

@Captain_Nemo thank you for this masterpiece at this affordable price :raised_hands:

32 Likes

Thanks
Interesting experience
So now you are feeling like you are in control I mean in charge?

I am now feeling like an actor that has an act to play, and with it trigger events and synchronicities for others, so the game of life can continue the way I would like.

5 Likes

hmm It’s like I was the coach of a soccer team, that knowing he was in charge, relaxed a bit too much, arriving late sometimes, ending some interviews before stipulated time, with some questionable sleep schedules etc. Homeostasis happens to all of us :grin:

This field would be like the coach coming out of a meeting with the management board, reinvigorated and with a strong sense of duty, knowing he wasn’t giving all he has to offer.

Each day you should stop for a moment and ask yourself: What have I don’t towards my goals today. If it is not “Everything”, try harder.

and with this quote integrated in his mind. All of this after a meeting focused in understanding and love

14 Likes

Surprised this hasn’t gotten more attention.

On my first listen but so far I’m feeling positive changes quite quickly. Will come back with a more full review as time goes on.

12 Likes

Sounds like this can help remove fear associated with death. Definitely going on my list

10 Likes

How come I just saw this one 1 month later.

Instant buy

11 Likes

for real

@Cambrian @Maoshan_Wanderer @Desiree @I_AM

Do you have another update or maybe another deep realization about what this field can do?
:blush:

1 Like

I am getting glimpse that everything is illusion and nothing matters, nothing is important, everything is zero
Whole vast world is illusion, one dream full of egos (who want to be recognised in every way possible, like I am, I am, I am, look I am here, I am important, craving for attention)
I can’t anymore say what is really real
I am getting glimpse it’s only ONE that’s real, and that’s I AM, call it consciousness idk
It’s strange feeling
It feels like I am observer, not attached with anything, and like I am playing here only some role, nothing serious
Also all people are somehow really nice to me even when I made mistake, even when I don’t smile they smile to me, strange

Before all this feeling I had some strange feeling like most alone person in world, awful feeling of being totally separated of everything and everyone, not wanted and it lasted some time and then this… insight of freedom feeling idk

8 Likes

It’s kinda scary man, to think that everything you’ve ever been told and everything you’ve seen is part of the illusion that “self” is creating

It makes you look at life differently, like love and relationships is interesting when all is self and self created. Kinda makes you feel crazy lol like right now I’m just talking to my"self"

It feels like life is a big distraction from actual truth (all is one and it’s all an illusion), like every moment i continue participating in life, it’s like the “game” is tricking me in it’s illusion

Perhaps truth lies within silence, where there’s no distractions from the illusion

14 Likes

I bought this field in the afternoon :blush:

I already realized partially that everything is maya but it doesn’t hurt to completely dissolve

Asatoma Satgamaya! :pray:

2 Likes

Yes this is true. Or you could call it the Truth maybe :slightly_smiling_face:
If you want more than a glimpse I can recommend you the Freedom course which is free now.

1 Like