What's the audio that forces you to face reality/ confront the truth

Fair enough.

In that case:
Think of the Seeker of Truth NFT but not just for narratives being told to you
But narratives you tell yourself.

I’m unsure whether this is a thing yet but something like this:
Where woven world elements come alive but this time for tackling man’s ongoing dilemma: discerning “truth”. I say WW because that way that conscious strain on figuring out what “is” is no longer necessary, it would be passively occurring.

Reason is I want to play it during SM Tarot. And SM tarot unlike other decks is not a novelty; it’s very confronting; gives the truth, whether bitter or sweet. Which I like. But. if you suck at tarot like me, then your stumped, only more clueless.

1 Like

Gah thats exactly what i wanted to play but i was worried if that would manipulate the results of the corpus spiritus (because the idea here is for me to play the audio when working with the tarots)

1 Like

It’s definitely not instant but conceptual realizations does this for me

1 Like

That’s what i thought, too!!!
I’ve tried CR when playing the CS but no luck

Guess that’s why I was hoping there was something out there that did this via WW elements lol

I would recommend:
Pure Moonlight
Woven Worlds - Contentment
For me, Pure Moonlight kind of shows too much, I removed it from my stack after a few days. WW-Contentment is less forceful and shows just big problems for long-term contentment, and it also leads you to solutions somehow. My best favorite field so far.

2 Likes

I don’t own it myself, but based on the testimonials, The Middle Ground maybe is a good suggestion.

2 Likes

Ego dissolution +higher self connection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hanged man I would play before not during.
I normally just loop the atmospheric vibration raiser during.

3 Likes

Oh I see, audio not NFT

I would’ve immediately said black panther and Ascension tag.

Hmm…

Ok from your words it seems like you already identified that there’s an issue and that it’s you, and that you’re likely procrastinating on sth or not willing to face an uncomfortable truth as of yet.

Do you have any mentor in your life? Or a really close person you could share it with? For me, the LVG felt like a mentor (but not in a hit by a bus way).

The most important are your inner realisations, you are your own guide in a way. So any audio that makes you uncover more of the inner light that’s you, likely ego dissolution, and the self-realization series.

PONR can be very revealing too.
I think it all depends a bit on which truth that is that you’re not willing to face

2 Likes
  • Ascension tag / Ascenionaut
  • Arcturian Energy Infused Meditation
  • Conceptual Realizations
3 Likes

Okay,

Are we thinking of something that clears up the mind, makes more space for clear thinking, then hits right off with the truth but still make it sound acceptable?

Because, if that’s the case :smiley:

Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian

6 Likes

The Right of Passage?

3 Likes

What do you mean by moonlight being forceful in what sense please

Some truths it revealed made me depressing or insecure about myself, and I don’t see the purpose of knowing such truths.

1 Like

Eventually there comes a point in time where man’s exhaustion has overtaken him; he has become tired, he has become tired with his game of running.
And so he seeks to surrender; he seeks refuge.
Until he can confront himself in the eyes and hearts of “others”, he is alone. He is tired of it, all he wants is to go back home.

I heard a man muse once
Birth is sweet,
Death,
compassionate”
I just really want that compassion. And yes you bring up a great point; wanting that really isn’t for everyone.

And of course, it goes without saying I acknowledge and respect your sentiments :)

“ Soul, if you want to learn secrets,
your heart must forget about
shame and dignity.
You are God’s lover,
yet you worry
what people
are saying.”
-Jalaldin Rumi

1 Like

Also goes without saying thank you all for the replies; I like seeing discussions like these going lol.

I guess that “WW x truth” for now at least is Ascensionnaut and Seeker of Truth.

Ego Dissolution
Higher Self Experience
The Way of Integrity
Depths of your Soul

3 Likes

This is my favorite 🥲

1 Like

Honestly if you want to go ALL the way ascensionnaut and freedom course to creator course will get you there (freedom course, singularity course, creation, and then creator) Once you finish creator you’ll know and embody the truth unless you choose not to. @anon22855873 and @Copycat have reached that state so they can vouch.

1 Like

Hmm

I can say that being that these are subjective sciences or experiences and although can be repeatable under specific methods, I found a few things according to where I’m at:

Find where you want to go and why.

Past the courses there were a few more stages I submitted to for the purpose of what I wished to experience.

For every enlightened state, there will be new dualities and little hints drop here and there that even when you reach the perceived end, there will be other logos to consider.

For this reason know what you’re doing this for, is it bliss and peace so that you have happiness with no suffering? If not, then what?

Rhetorical questions Of course.

If I were to go back to who I was five years ago, I would just tell him to know the importance of love first, recognition of who we are second, and only if truly still not satisfied to explore the light third. Which is how the courses are designed essentially without the third part.

The big aha as of late is just this:

Do what you have to do so that you can enjoy life under your unique interests and try your best not harm another on the way.

10 Likes

I don’t think bliss and peace are correlated to happiness; because happiness is an emotion, and emotions, temporary states. Anand, this peace or bliss , just naturally falls in place the more or higher one elevates; it becomes your essence. Whether I get to such a state in this life, ehh chances are more unlikely than not, so no, that’s not why I’m seeking “this”.

I do think however suffering is necessary, though- better yet, the remedy; its a necessary guide as the more one fails, the more one grows; pain is the place where the light enters

And as for the why….
well, why not?
The human body/experience is rare; it doesn’t keep occurring time and time again so I don’t want to waste time. But with that said
I want this because i want to remove both the
“I” and the “want” (the maya) and simply encounter or enter the
“the” (onkar or the absolute)

Will i get there?
Well like I said, probably not
But I’d rather die trying than not try at all

Idk maybe once Sam returns he can help me explain it better

1 Like