New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Yeah but how is this field going to help tell us the right numbers… this is what we’re trying to find out.

@Captain_Nemo is not the one to use exaggerated platitudes. So this one’s a powerhouse…

Note: I logged into my gumroad account, and then clicked on the link above, and I was able to apply the discount code without any issues.

31 Likes

Saw this too and I was like,” yeah this is some real gas here “ also @anon51280824 love the new pfp, it looks goofy :sob:

4 Likes

first of all friend, we all come with abilities and innate curiosity to explore and adventure into the unknown. its a birth`s right.

if you think you dont have, maybe they are asleep, maybe you havent recognized them, and thats ok. its just a matter of connecting to your higher self and the deepest corner of your soul (for which we have fields for, even free)

however if you read again the description of this audio, it talks about bringing by different ways the means to help you with it, and the push to find it. so i think this alone could help.

and last, you could also try first Capital Governance and Dream of Purity before this one and see what unfolds for you.

if you want to try first to awake your abilities that then become talents when we develop them, then start from higher self connection and imaginarium divine, and take a time to write down the things you love doing, the things that attract you, no, it does no matter if you dont know anything about, but when we can list the things that make us go … man!! i really love video games, or tarot, or music, or cars etc… thats the souls call to follow what you like and when you do, by researching and digging into what you like, the info will start popping up in your mind until you say ohhh… maybe i could start learning this and that. and you just get the ball rolling…

im suggesting this in case you are afraid to jump in with this one first, but i feel… that it would show you the way to get there. we just have to jump aboard and whenever we get ideas here and there… run with them.

19 Likes

If you really think about it, nothing happens on accident. So I see that this field can definitely give you a vivid dream of the correct numbers on a specific game. See with me, I don’t care for the full jackpot from mega millions or powerball. The 2nd prize is more than enough for me. I’m one of those guys that plays the megaplier and powerplay option, so even if I won the 2nd prize I’d win at least $2 million as opposed to just a million dollars.

I guessed the last number correctly many times in these 2 games. So with this field I see it giving you a much stronger intuition to go with the right business idea or pick the winning lottery numbers. A lot of jackpot winners in fact won because they had a hunch just to go play and get a quick pick.

I suspect that this field will very much do that and align your mind to winning. If not the jackpot at least the regular 2nd prize of a million dollars.

12 Likes

I think this field will make you focus on other things with higher probability that will make it easier for you to make some bucks.

8 Likes

what if my currency is not dollars … ?
1 Dollar = PHP50

Does this mean it will try to manifest PHP 50,000,000 ??

2 Likes

You might manifest 1 million Zimbabwean dollar :money_with_wings::money_with_wings: then

10 Likes

Wish, Weave, woven… Dreamweaver

10 Likes

I literally was saying in the kitchen earlier today, “all I really need is 1 mil to make everything pop…I don’t even want a wholeeee bunch of mills…just one” then BOOM, this drops. I’m laughing and so excited right now

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank You Sammy & Dream!

12 Likes

Same.
I have opened a converter to USD and was thinking how many millions I want to make. Well, it’s not one but more than 10 but 1 million is a good start :laughing:

4 Likes

Sure but with it comes opportunity costs
Its really all about hardwork. A lot of millionaires that are self made will emphasize this.
Sure they loose out on family time social gatherings because all they do is
Study study study
Learn learn learn
Not that it is a bad thing. But since you’re asking.
It’s also about the right contacts. Connections.
But interestingly enough not always
I know of one man who is the epitome of social incompetency but he gets away with it due to its scaling size/ was fortunate to meet others who made up for the skills he lacked

Also you will never ever hear the following words from their mouth:
I am bored.

^again millionaire is a mindset too lol. It’s hardwork, persistence, an unbreakable faith in themselves and their dreams, and they seize the day. It’s a lifestyle! A rewarding one. And of course immense discipline is involved.
And
How do the rich stay rich?
They are careful with how they spend; they make sure to accumulate their wealth lol. They have a great skill with impulse control and discipline. That is also incredibly important when asking “how do I become a millionaire?” Because again, anyone can become a millionaire, but maintaining it, an art/ as relevant to getting there.

So if you can do the above and invest in Dream’s new track, seems like you’re off to a pretty good start :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Obviously an immediate must buy. Thanks so much, Dream!

17 Likes

I don’t believe that’s the intend in this, What i take is dream created this field to give us the “elements” (energetic, mental, intense universal channeling, etc) to get us to those highs, not merely by luck but someone anyone can recreate if they put in the work and use the tools at their disposal.

12 Likes

This might end up being the most millionaires in one forum lol

21 Likes

Hmm i dont know how to think about that… Little skeptic

2 Likes

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

:smiling_imp::grinning:

7.7mb containing potential 7 figuires making our dreams come true (sat) @Captain_Nemo thanks don

13 Likes

Yeah but it’s like Zen said, I don’t think this is intended for gamblers luck. What I’ve been trying to point out is that; what are the ‘practical’ ways to become a millionaire?

Been an investor or opening a business requires a huge amount of capital that many don’t have and will struggle to save up (especially in this high cost of living crisis).

If you’re going to start a business then your still f***ed because tax laws, regulations and competition with company giants are going to prevent you from getting rich. The only way to dodge all that is if you’re globalised corporation because all the rules are different for them.

I don’t do the lottery but I think we’re better off just using the ‘777’ field or Probability Alteration and Luck at our disposal if we’re going to get close to winning a million.

This field just sounds like Millionaires Mindset from the Mind Settings album but on steroids with a few energy backed perks.

2 Likes

OMG

I am trying not to spend money atm… But when you think about it, this is a small investment for 1 million dollars.
So really, i’d be losing money if i DIDN’T get this…

Ok I have convinced myself… :smiley:

32 Likes

5 mins later and I’ve bought it lmao.

Looking forward to sharing my updates with this one!

28 Likes