New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Any reason why you switched to GBP for payment?

The impending downfall of the dollar?

1 Like

You’re suffering fro a victim’s mindset. No you don’t need large capital to invest, start small, save your returns and reinvest those returns. There are also ways to make money without having to compete with company giants. If you want to get paid to play instruments, play games, make niche YouTube videos and so on, you can do that. The network of people you know can also create opportunity as they may want to work on projects with you and more.

Your only limit of how you think you can make money is yourself

Find something you like to do and get to it, don’t let overthinking stop you before you even get started

17 Likes

Not really…

You cant work hard to become a millionaire because all avenues that lead there are all based on a gamble or high risk to high reward strategy. The only other ways are marrying in to it, inheritance or playing the lottery. You can break the law but depending on what crime you’re involved in, you would risk getting caught (which would be the obvious) or worse be killed.

You could slowly build up a safe low risk portfolio/fund up until retirement and reach a million but do you honestly want to wait until you’re a crippled/disabled old man to start actually enjoying life to the fullest?

An the very worse thing about it is that you could die sometime in your life while on your journey there before retirement, never experience any of your hard work or investment and then your average modern day wife (who never loved or appreciated you to begin with anyway) just inherits the whole lot. Then I’ll be just sat somewhere in the astral realm after death waiting to reincarnate back to this earth realm to do the same shit that I did in my previous life and come back as me again.

You can only work hard for a wage packet, promotion, pension or career advancement… not to become a millionaire.

3 Likes

I agree… but I have to say its only because I see (some of) it in myself! The victim. And its one of the hardest pits to climb out of. You gotta fucken try though! Even if this field doesn’t bring a milli, any additional capital is a blessing and most welcome

12 Likes
Summary

Well… seems like they are trying keep the dollar relevant
But it least its the stronger currency (GBP) in case of the crash.

20 Likes

lol somebody at work said the same thing and i told him saving up until you are old is possibly the worst way to become a millionaire

10 Likes

I speak in regards with the one’s I’ve spent time with mate. Take what resonates. Try not to overthink the way as much as the intention; all I know is a passion and persistence remained present with whatever endeavor they chose to partake in. Enjoy the audio!

6 Likes

I choose not place limits on the HOW of the Universe will bring something to me.

I love the upbeat tone in WW - M audio

So played this last night couple of time, visualizing with intent, outcomes that I wanted

This morning randomly picked up a couple of scratchers…won $100 on a $2 ticket

Also, heard back from a company on a job I’d applied for which is far higher in terms of salary and seniority than I ever envisaged for myself…I’m scheduled through the next round of interviews

I could be wrong, but also feels like there is a Smart undercurrent in this field

Going to have fun experimenting with this one…

Read Sammy’s post on Visualizing
Ego Dissolution
Smart Reiki Field
WW-M

31 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Waoooooo @Captain_Nemo you are the best!!! thanks for creating this field it’s really wonderful and by itself it’s incredibly amazing, I’m already seeing if I can pair it with one of my servers! Thank you Captain!!! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Precisely. This field does the visualization, energy work (whether it be radionics, traditional magic, ext…), motivation, for you. It’s the physical/energetic/subconscious push you need to be directed towards making millions. Reality shifting in that direction and your willpower pushed in a positive manner, to work towards it. Work.

Yes, you should work towards it. The thing I don’t think many people realize is that never before in the history of mankind, has there been so many opportunities for anyone to become a millionare. Where are those opportunities? You are staring right at it. The internet.

You can create a youtube channel that teaches people about fermentation or about monkeys. Whatever you are interested in and have a passion for, you can make a channel and start making videos on it. You don’t even need to show your face. Eventually, you can sell products (you’ll get affiliates or sponsors or you can create your own product line) and sell products related to your channel. Even if you decide to vlog or make funny videos or talk about politics, there are ways to monetize that.

‘There are too many people doing it,’ is what I hear people say but trust me on this… there are new people reaching over 100k subs like every single day. There are billions of people on youtube. It is not oversaturated. If you don’t like youtube, do tik tok or one of the other platforms. Hell you can make a website and do SEO so you show up on google for something like ‘Knitting christmas sweaters’ and build a business out of that.

The point about these channels, blogs, websites is that you create content that gets you thousands of viewers/listeners… and then have a bunch of people to sell products to. And you don’t even need capital to do this… cause once you have this platform, you can contact companies and say you want to sell their products to your viewers and they’ll agree. Also, you will get advertisers wanting to advertise with you just by default.

And all it also takes it consistently doing it. Few times a week or even once a week. Never stopping. You have no idea how many channels get nothing for a whole year and all the sudden blow up after a year or two. A LOT. Youtube trusts those channels so much and pushes them to the forefront after some time. Tik Tok and other platfroms as well. Even google does the same with consistent blogs with good seo. Be consistent.

Anyways, I’m mentioning this because it’s the way tons of people are making money these days without starting capital. Does that mean you’ll become a millionare right away with doing that? No. It’s a process. It’s a journey. And when you start making that kind of money, you have money to invest in other projects and perhaps get some million dollar idea. Opportunities wiill also constantly come your way and you no longer feel like you don’t have the capacity to make millions.

This article shows lots of different side hustles to check out as well.

Also…the prospect of millions falling in your lap through lottery… is just not too realistic. It’s possible. But I’ve mentioned why lottery is so hard to manifest. Your mind is competing with millions of other minds to conjure up the right numbers whose probability are like 1 in 170 million (probably even less probable). Is it possible? Of course. Anything is. But it’s way more possible to make millions through actual work. (Scratch offs and lower probability lotteries are easier to manifest though)

77 Likes

Amen.

Universal beings with the divine within. Limitless ways the light leaks in, knowing this…we are never dim.

26 Likes

Oh man how I like Sams explanations of fields
It gives more motivation to use these fields and be persistent in it
Thanks Sam for above explanation
You are making us all easier to understand

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

" Donating Blood Plasma For Money

Donating blood plasma is a great way to earn up to $400 per month.

Octapharma Plasma, offers a $50 bonus for the first five donations, resulting in $250 in just 2.5 weeks!

You’ll have to meet certain physical requirements, but for just a few hours per week, you can earn a decent side hustle income."

some states can offer up to 1k a month.
can we look to a blood plasma audio :upside_down_face:?

although i don’t know how i would feel about it.

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I’m calling you brother! I want to make millionaire deals with you, are you ready? :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

it exists already i believe.

13 Likes

I was already speculating on lower prices (relatively) fir fields :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, but I think if the dollar is going down the euro will as well. Swiss franc seems like a strong currency…

I dont see how the dollar will hold up, when the petrodollar system and the dollar as the major reserve currency is going down,but you never know …

1 Like

Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood

2 Likes

Don’t know as of yet but most likely would just be one more. Only guessing that cause 3’s a charm eh

16 Likes

What is the discount code?

1 Like