New to top tier patreon, art work question

Background; found and followed Sapien medicine on YouTube for about 6 years now, drank kettle descaler, again long story, totally accidentally and why the F do they make it tasteless but anyway, premium subscription seemed logical. Anyway since upgrading, I’ve come across NTF’s still not sure what they are, ART work, now I’m realising I know F all, seems far to much reading all the posts because it’s over my head, and my mind has shit loads of questions. Can I print all the art work? How many in 1 room? How do I connect? Can someone please do a pdf like a basic get up to speed type info doc please because now, I’m thinking, what’s the difference in morphic fields etc. Before I was like, yeah they work, happy days. Energy vibrates and that was about the extent of my knowledge … perhaps when we join patreon it can be sent as part of the newbie starter pack. Lol … an introduction to our expansion in the world of this … Many thanks to the team and everyone who has helped in me healing :pray:

1 Like

Hi,

welcome back here. @Rosechalice will soon send u a welcome package where most of your queries should be answered. Instead of PDF, those are usually answered in well marked posts/threads. Before that, try to look around a bit and check the rather introductory threads first. Check FAQ as well.

1 Like

They usually look something like this:

Hi there :wave:

Welcome KY Illumination

Here’s :arrow_down: a Welcome Package for you!

Info to Guide Your SM Journey

But, yes you can print them. They are connected to fields in a similar way that audio files are connected to fields. Having them in proximity can help them take effect. Actually looking at them can also make the connection more complete.

3 Likes

Thank you…
I have read but it seems all guidance etc, I don’t even know what they are, let alone trade :joy: … Happy to learn as long as I understand.

1 Like

Fabulous thank you, I don’t recall reading that.

I’m dyslexic so reading the conversations get a bit efforty sometimes, some of them are funny though. That’s how I discovered what the art work was, by hopping about on here, so definitely glad I was on here as well as patreon or I’d be non the wiser. So guess it’s more of a suggestion to streamline from a users perspective.

But I did sign up here when YT was hacked so if it came up then, it wouldn’t have been relative to my reason of being on here, so I would have dismissed it. But it’s relative now lol :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi @Victoria82

Nice 2 C U

1 Like

@Victoria82 - check out this info, then ask the questions as they come up

All about NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs - Anyone may read, but you must be Trust Level 2 to POST in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread
READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRADE OR BUY/SELL

2 Likes

More info:

What are Morphic Fields?

A morphic field is a pattern of informational energy that determines how an object or living thing behaves. You can think of it as the line of coding that determines how software operates. Morphic Fields underlie the organizations of minds, bodies, crystals, plants, molecules, planets, solar systems, galaxies etc. They give things their shape, their form and their organization.

They are generated through repetition. In fact, morphic fields direct your personality’s behavior. When you repeat the same patterns of behavior, you are essentially creating a pattern of informational energy that normalizes your state of being. That is why you think, act and react in certain ways. Morphic fields also affect consciousness at a mass level.

There are many examples in nature that prove that all life shares the same mind. Many people who have had deep spiritual experiences through meditation or psychedelic drugs would also see images/symbols from different cultures that they have never seen before and would confirm were real when back to waking consciousness.

We are all one energy and the ability to connect to any existing concept is inherent in all of us. Just as it is possible to create a field that determines our personality, it is possible for us to create or alter morphic fields ourselves.
How does an active field work?

When a person adds an active field to their own informational field, the active field incorporates itself into their energy system.

Dreamweaver’s active fields are designed to grow in an organic manner. This means that in 20 years the active field on an object will be much stronger and it will incorporate even more solid information into an individuals’ field.

1 Like

Thank you,

I wondered why he’d added pictures on patreon then followed by an audio but not together, I didn’t get it or why everyone was so thankful lol … Now I’m understating, and hopefully when I printout I’ll also be extra grateful :blush:

Wasn’t quite expecting the learning.

1 Like

@Victoria82

Some of the items on Patreon are just audios = not all have mandalas (images) that go with them.

Please continue to ask until you feel your questions have been answered.

1 Like

Thank you…

I just knew it wasn’t making sense, so hopped on here found the patreon conversations and that’s when I read about the financial protector artwork, then I was like, oh this opens up a whole network of questions, that I didn’t know I had.

Thank you again. :blush:

1 Like

YW KY Roses pink

2 Likes