Newbie Question on Advanced Fields

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the site and a new listener overall. However, I have been meditating since the age of 4 (23 now) so I do have some background with spirituality. I am pretty excited to see how much of a boost the audios give me with my spiritual practice. The community itself also looks pretty compassionate and caring.

The YouTube videos have done a lot of great things for me and I’ve only been listening for a few days. I wanted to step things up a notch and invest in some of the fields listed on the site. The two that are most in line with my current goals are the matchmaker and glory fields. I want to buy the dog tags but I am a bit confused about the process of buying two fields.

1. Is there anyway for two fields to be combined onto the same dog tag? Or would the only option be to just wear both dog tags at the same time? And would wearing two dog tags at the same time be an issue (ie effects diminishing, etc)?
  2. Is there any way to have a custom image be placed on the dog tag?

I just wanted to see if there was an option to combine both fields onto the same dog tag, with a custom image. And if not, what the best alternative would be.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello @atmaraam Welcome to the forum!

You can put 2 items into the same dog tag if you make a custom order. Right now the sapien team is not taking custom orders, but they might have a week open in the future to take custom orders.

You can wear 2 dog tags at the same time. If you wear 2, there won’t be negative side effects. The effects diminish if you wear more than 2. It is recommended that you not wear 4 or more tags as that will heavily slow them down.

That is only possible if you get a custom order, but right now they are not taking custom orders. They might do that in the future for a limited amount of time.

To sum it up, You can buy the Matchmaker and the Glory fields individually and they will work fine. If you want, you can wait until the sapien team takes custom orders and you can get both of those fields in the same tag.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply.
I’m pretty conflicted now lol. Part of me wants to wait (I would highly prefer wearing one tag over two) but I also want to get started asap as well. It’s a tough decision.
Have you heard any rumours on when they might start custom order again (if at all)?

1 Like

To be quite honest I am not sure. Last month they took custom requests for week. They probably are not going to have it for a long time imo.

You can try emailing them for a custom request. They probably won’t do it though.

Okk makes sense.
I think it might be best to just order them individually then because I think it takes some time for them to arrive as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @atmaraam! :slightly_smiling_face:

The dog tags can also be placed in your pocket, or both tags can be rearranged and placed onto a single necklace chain if you like.

The field is connected only to the image and tag, not the necklace chain, and will work so long as it’s anywhere within your aura.

1 Like

That makes sense.
I’m sure I’ll be able to figure something out.

Thanks to both of you for the advice.
btw are there any threads on results from these two tags?
I looked around but I think the one for matchmaker was deleted, or maybe I just can’t find it

2 Likes

Welcom @atmaraam :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No worries. Here are a few threads containing reviews of the Glory and Matchmaker items:

1 Like

One other question: Does teespring manage all of this?
How are the fields placed on the tags if it’s being printed and sent by a third party?

1 Like

Here is my understanding. Dreamweaver places the Fields on a master image which is then provided to Teespring. All copies of this master image also have the field. Thats how Teespring is able to print and send us the fields.

Also, the images on the Teespring website are not this ‘master’ image and hence if I printed the image at home from the website, it would not have the field.

@SammyG can confirm.

3 Likes

Glad you got it sorted. :slightly_smiling_face:

Teespring manages the printing and shipping of the dog tags.

If you ever have any questions or issues with a field, Sam (sammyg) from the Sapien team will help you with them. He can be reached through email or forum message.

In addition to @Maoshan_Wanderer’s excellent explanation, here’s a detailed answer from the FAQ section on the Sapien website:

Are the Teespring pendants as strong as the others? Why are they less expensive?

Yes. They are just as strong as the other pendants. The fields are embedded in the images themselves and are programmed to become a part of the dogtags they are printed on.

How are fields embedded in an image? The same way they are embedded in an item or audio. An image has its own unique, energetic imprint. In the same way runes, sigils and all sorts of symbols over human history have had energies tied to them, we can embed an energy to an image. The way they’d do it is through a long period of prayer or ritualistic practices to attribute energy to a a symbol. Over time, the energy would be tied to the symbol and have a mild subconscious effect on people.

What we do is similar but rather different. A hyper spatial transdimensional point (pocket dimension) is created, that looks exactly like the photo and the field is embedded there and also programmed to draw from zero point energy to continuously grow over time.

Religious symbols have the advantage of having people pray to them daily and other sorts of images would have to have energy manually added from time to time to keep the programming active. These images have fields in their own private pocket dimension to support infinite growth. And no matter where this image appears in the physical world, it will always be tied to the energy in the pocket dimension, making the image always emit the morphic field onto your aura. In a way you can say that the image itself is the morphic field.

So instead of individually making fields for each item, the fields are made for images… which can then be placed on any item for the same effect. It’s less expensive because we don’t have to recreate the fieldfor every single pendant. If you are energy sensitive, focus on the images for several moments and you will be able to feel the energy flow.

If you have any questions regarding this, ask here.

Here’s a reply from Sam about this:

6 Likes

Pretty much and @uial’s comment expands on that as well. @uial is always so unconditionally helpful. Really appreciate that. (I know many others here are too by the way such as yourself @Maoshan_Wanderer :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

Absolutely. @uial is one of the kindest people I’ve ever known!

7 Likes

The images on Teespring are modified cutouts of the original image. They can serve as a radionics/psionics broadcast witness, but are not inherently powerful.

You can immediately tell the difference in power between one of their mockup images and a photo of an actual tag.

1 Like

Well thank you guys for all the help.
I should have them by the end of the month. I’ll keep you posted on results.
I came across the mandalas for the first time today and just one glance in I realized I was looking at something powerful. I have one as my phone wallpaper and when I go to check the time I feel the surge of energy as if it were coming directly at me.
Just two days into listening to the audios I feel like a new person.

2 Likes