Newly released item: Thor Redux

I want to buy Thor tag but some comments all around the forum confused me. Will it make someone less loving or it will just add some energy and power on top of the original personality? Some new reviews from the owners would be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do you wear the mandala? You could try it with that and see how you feel

Started wearing the mandala yesterday. Nothing changed so far) The tag is stronger, right?

1 Like

I started off with the Mandala and didn’t feel much until I started focusing on the mandala and imagining the aspects of Thor upon me. I started feeling it, but again it felt more like a Placebo effect at first until around the second or third day.

When I got my Thor Redux tag, I continued to carry the Mandala but I felt a lot more of the power in the Redux tag. I notice that if I consciously focus on the tag I will start feeling more power. I feel less anxiety in general, and a lot more self belief. I don’t feel as shaken or as prone to overthinking as I used to, strangely enough Thor’s energy has made me more mindful.

I have heard many say that they look bigger in photos, I definitely feel this way. I also feel like my presence is a lot larger than usual, I feel like I’m larger than people who are a lot larger than me and that I naturally feel a lot more confident. I walk with a stronger gait, and I certainly feel like I’m more ready to take things on.

21 Likes

Hi @eternal! I got my Thor tag for about 6 moths now and as i was reading your feedback I got to say that what my experience is very similar to yours! In social situacions that i felt “tiny” now i fell big and “massive”. I also noticie that i dont fell like looking at some people in the eyes now, i dont know why…

4 Likes

I’ve started looking into Thor a bit yesterday. If we ask him stuff about a specific tale or even certain Powers he has, will he show us how to do it? Does he “like” us and does the effect of the tag work better the more we develop a relationship or is he more neutral?

Also the powers we gain and learn from Thor we keep even when we don’t wear the tag?

3 Likes

That’s interesting maybe Thor makes you feel like they aren’t worth your time. I have the lion tag and people tend to not make eye contact when I look at them or they just face down protecting their neck

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what i thought too, i feel that some people are not worthy to look at now, and my sister has the lion tag and she also said that about some people dont making eye contact!

8 Likes

Yeah but do you feel her dominance while she’s wearing the tag? I find that the dominance part is not really strong on family members and friends and I like that! Or idk maybe im not paying much attention

8 Likes

Yes you’re right for family and friends the tag doesn’t show that at all! It’s for the strangers or for people that you are occasionally that the effects are shown, I guess only for the right people!

8 Likes

I haven’t done much pathworking with Thor, sometimes I do follow the advice of others here by asking for a boost of energy and it works. Likewise my musical taste is a bit different now, I don’t listen to hip hop as much and I started preferring more traditional music or viking metal.

I’ve only carried Thor for about two weeks and I am not yet as energy sensitive as others here so the effects are subtle but profound. I feel like my appearance has been shifted as well very slightly, my eyebrows are more tilted downwards and I have a stronger gaze where once I looked upon others with a doe like expression.

8 Likes

These are very interesting effects. I wonder how you balance his influence over how much he is in your life… Or maybe since you chose him to be in yours he is showing you his way in your world. I guess working directly with it will allow more of your will and your lens of reality can integrate and elevate. That’s very very cool when you really think about it. The physical changes definitely speak to how powerful this is and it’s only been 2 weeks!

2 Likes

Interesting you mention that because Thor and I have many differences, and our polarities help improve my life. I’m usually reserved, I can be sociable but I’m not the alpha macho male type; with Thor’s influence my voice has become gravelly and low, I’m better at banter, my eye contact is firm.

I can feel the dominance in my actions and my words carry more weight. No more need for polite filler words, excuses or rationalizations; the hammer goes straight to the point. I state what is necessary, I state what facts there are, I see the map and the territory and my only purpose with such speech is to show where to go.

Likewise with my thoughts, I used to be filled with plenty of unease and anxiety, overthinking and emotional volatility. Contrary to how others felt with Mjolnir, I have felt that Thor balances out my emotions. My anger is only there when it needs to be, to deliver justice in the moment and not push any further. I know the limits and balances of what should be done and what should not be done. I feel a sense of strong confidence. What may come to me, what may happen to me will not make me fall, I will push forward and thrive.

It’s a very powerful tag, with how many tags I have coming in the mail, I will still keep this one on my neck as I have a lot of positive sentimental value to my new guardian and mentor.

21 Likes

This is an awesome testimonial! All that you mentioned actually are things that I resonate with. It was after I was reflecting about my experience with the Knight/Warrior mindset audio that I was led to Thor and I really never even considered it before.

As I was reading your testimony so many things lit up in me. I think it was somehow divine timing that I have this one.

This New years Eve I rang in the new year with my cousins around a circle fire pit. A few minutes before 2021 came in, my sister had the idea to write everything we wanted to leave behind on a piece of paper and throw it into the fire. I ended up writing down 4 things. 2 I remember and 2 I don’t. The first one I wrote was No more indecisiveness . The second one was not being able to see things clearly for what they are and read through any BS. The other 2 I don’t think were meant for me to remember.

Being led to this tag after not considering it really ever along with your testimony seems like this is a direct answer to my request. Thank you for sharing! Now I know I made a good choice with this!

Another thing what you said about what “may come to me may come” was one of the exact reasons I was admiring Thor as I researched him today. Many people like to bring up his many battles and almost infinite strength, but he does lose even gets tricked and stuff. I thought a God that can show vulnerability by loss or even death is awesome because he fights to the end and he can take an L and just eat it. He still gets back up still fight with bravery and will help those who need him when he needs. That’s exactly the type of code I want to fortify in my life!

8 Likes

I’m very glad to hear that my experience resonates with your will to grow!

I also started off with Knight/Warrior mindset as well, sometimes I turn use that field to civilize the force that is Thor with a sense of chivalry. If I need to attend a social setting, I will activate Charisma and Glamour as well in order to temper Mjolnir from a weapon of war to shine like fine jewelry; the courage, determination and brashness of Thor’s energy are refined for settings of today to inspire those around me.

You will not be disappointed with Thor’s ability to drive you forward.

Indecisiveness will disappear with absolute certainty. With more certainty comes more options, Thor is very flexible and will help you navigate difficult choices through the end as he has done for Vikings past. Even if the road you take is long and the journey is rough, you will know that you will make it to the end and come out of it with joy in your heart, your scars as your trophies to bear.

I began to research more of Thor and his fate in Ragnarok, he will go to certain death, but all death is certain. It is a matter of how you shall face it, and in the end you shall still be victorious. The energy of Thor is most comparable to Nietzsche’s Overman (from Zarathustra, not the flawed and twisted Nazi definition), I am sure that you are an excellent vessel to carry Thor’s energy, when you do, honor it well!

13 Likes

I will! I’m looking forward to sharing a great testimony!

I appreciate you sharing!

5 Likes

do you guys think Thor could interfere with vibration and soul series?

I don’t think he would want to interfere with anything advancing or protecting you.

4 Likes

I’m on my third week, had a few quiet days where I felt like Thor wasn’t entirely there. Today while training, a strong thought came to my head;

“Be a friend and a protector to all! Your strength is wasted if only spent for your own gain!”

A vision flashed of myself in the third person, in an eden-like place, with animals and creatures of the earth basking in joy.

Immediately I understood. I should start becoming more magnanimous and joyous, giving to others from my fountain of strength. The weights I was pushing became lighter and lighter as I completed the reps.

I felt the strength of Mjolnir return and I felt larger than I have before!

12 Likes

I love that the joyous and sociable aspect that seems to come out from Thor Redux Tag (vs the Mjolnir mandala) can be described as jovial. (Jove/Jupiter, dies Jovis, Thursday, Thor’s day)

7 Likes