Newly released item: Thor Redux

I didn’t expect it at all but I definitely love it

I’ve been called a very dry individual by others and for some reason even when I say things that aren’t meant to be funny, sometimes people can burst into complete laughter. Likewise banter just comes out of nowhere sometimes even surprising me because I usually don’t bust balls like that

The sociable aspect of this tag is underrated

12 Likes

So did teespring open again for sapien tags?I thought it was on sapien shop :thinking:

1 Like

“Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.”

11 Likes

Nope, Teespring only has audios and T-Shirts. If you try to add this tag to the cart, it won’t let you check out. Sapien Shop is the only place to buy the tag. @uial’s link was posted on June-20, at which point the tags were sold on Teespring.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Thanks my friend

2 Likes

I’ll pick up the tag tomorrow and my name is Jesús lmao hopefully he understands

5 Likes

It doesn’t look like Sapien Shop is selling it anymore, I don’t see it anywhere on the website.
Edit: Never mind! Turns out the Enlightened States Shop and the Sapien Shop are different things, who knew?

part of me wishes @Captain_Nemo still stocked the Thor Stein so I could pour my Pre-workout into it and go full Berserkir at the gym.

I swear I will not tell anyone if I end up in legal trouble from going too hard I promise Cap

5 Likes

Little story:

Today I went out to an axe-throwing range. And since throwing axes seem to be a tough manly thing that thor would be into, I decided to wear the tag.

I wasn’t really landing any of my throws, and my axe kept bouncing off the target and clattering to the ground. So as I held my axe, I focused on my thor tag, and asked it to put its power into my next strike.
Then…well, this was the result:

36 Likes

Way cool!

(That axe doesn’t look too different from Mjolnir. Nice.)

5 Likes

Damn I love Thor, so fkin cool man !

3 Likes

Have they started ship internationally?
I lost 4 orders made for tags in the way.
Teespring refunded it however it was not their fault

The tag IS still available to order ?

Yeah but the shop has just closed back!

But check the mandalas on instagram, a couple can offer what you can be looking for in Thor, and if it’s the man himself you’re looking for then that too is on instagram :)

3 Likes

Today is my first day using the mandala Mjolnir’s Power and wow! I can tell you I definitely feel the power of Thor today. I feel a powerful fiery energy inside, the way I speak today is very dominant and blunt although I can tell the candidness is appreciated. I can also sense some slight intimidation from my interactions.
I was speaking aloud to Thor earlier asking him to help me make muscle gains, become more masculine, and help with sexual cravings/energy, and I felt chills around my body while speaking. Felt like he truly was lending me his power lol. Can’t wait to see how my workout goes later with this!
I’ve been carrying the Michael mandala for two weeks but can’t say I noticed much. Maybe if I had asked St. Michael for help it would work better.
I’ll continue to carry this with me along with my tags. Next time the shop opens, I’m going to really consider getting the tag to gain more power, but lessen aggression :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Off-topic, but thank you for reminding me of St. Michael’s mandala. Just what I need right now!

2 Likes

For anyone who loved this tag or missed out on it, take the chance to check this new collection out. Seems to be the strongest Thor field we have now and masterfully crafted by @metaphystwolf

3 Likes

Anyone willing to sell this Tag?

Selling one. Wanted to edit previous but but but…

You might then want to open a thread in the Classifieds category where our buyers and sellers tend to hang out. They’ll be more likely to see your announcement to buy or to sell (not sure which you’re doing) that way. That’s probably why your previous post went unnoticed.

Anyway, good luck.

3 Likes