NFT Ideas/suggestions for you/others

I don’t have the money for NFTs, nor am I going into any project (for now), but you can use the following ideas/concepts in whatever project you need.
Disclaimer: some of these ideas might have already been used, idk, forgive me if that’s the case.

I. The Varangian Guards - feel like a Roman/Byzantine Emperor, surrounded by his loyal varangians, fierce warriors from the northern lands, employed for your protection; you can go wherever you want with this idea, modify it, integrate it, etc.

6 Likes

This thread can be used as public NFTs requests :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cool idea :+1:

2 Likes

Great idea. :+1:

1 Like

Public NFTs could be on the $22 Patreon tier list.

a Win Win Win situation.

@Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

That’s not the same as 225 though lol

In that case: @Captain_Nemo

Sapien Super Suds. The soap collection as a maker item. I love the soap but I get an allergic reaction to it
Then different variation of it; for additional money you can add the following fields:
Hair revitalizer
the dusteroid scalp
The two hair audios on gumroad (ill edit later to specify exactly)

And

Saien Super Serum maker item; the serum on there as a maker item. I also love the real serum on there and lip plumper but my skin is too sensitive and I’ve broken out in allergy reactions from it lol.
Anywyas
Then different variations: for additional money can add other fields to it; ie
firming skin
scars remover
lip plumper
Plasma glass skin
Microcurrent
Acne Remover
Vitamin C
Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup.
CE Feurlic Acid (reference; skincuticals)
(i think each would mean additional 100 or 225 for the person selecting it…but listen. I use Cle De Peu, it’s a 500 dollar cream. The amount of money one can save long term is insane.)

Sapien Glow Up ( or if we can find a word for Glow Up that starts with the letter S). Maker Item again for mascara
For:
Sapien BB Cream.
I also have it but am too scared I’ll break out in a rash again lol.
And for additional $$ one can add:
Literally longer lashes.
On the customer not to be an idiot and add it to something that’s not means for the eyelashes. Probably just wouldn’t work otherwise but I can’t actually say since I’m not Sapien.
This is for makeup.

I know I sound like a horrible customer saying additional money additional money
But we have to think from the creator’s perspective too
lol.

Sapien SuperBod
This not sure how it would be priced or layered since so many different variations can be selected. And I want the entire field- not parts being incorporated lol.
Automated Cycling
Abdominal Acquisition and Definition
MLB
Leg Shredder
Arm Shredder
etc. just sapien workout fields in nft version.
We might have to split up into groups though. Idk- brainstorm off me @anyone by all means.

And Sapien Sleeker (slim down)
And one for this. I do this therapy where I loose 3000ish calories per session. It works because I’m living proof lol. It’s Biloque Rechere Infrared French Sudotonic Wrap. It doesnt have to be exactly that. I get he doesnt copy ideas but still.
Links: The Supermodel’s Guide to Pre-Catwalk Glowing Skin and Toned Bodies - CR Fashionbook
Links: This Slimming French Body Wrap Burns 3,000 Calories - CR Fashionbook
And Emsculpt
And Emsculpt (that I have not done).

5 Likes

The rate of exchange in my country is terrible. Few weeks ago, I joined a group and I paid almost 2 months of salary in order to buy my NFT! But I’m happy that I took what I needed. I’m sure in the near future you will join a group and you will buy your NFT. :heart:

2 Likes

And until then there are many other nfts that can be found on the sapien shop that are just as awesome :)
Actually…
Aphrodite was supposed to be “a group” (therefore, 250 in pricing) as was Isis Osiris and Persephone lol The first, is 88
The last three, 45.
I was so confused I even asked him, I’m still scratching my head tbh lol

All four combined are $777 dollars less than it should be (1,000)

1 Like

Ah… One day I will buy all NFTs related to protection and beauty :upside_down_face:

The last three, 45

Such a good price. :+1:

Thank you for your kind words. :pray:
Well, Life is ever changing, so better days are surely on the horizon; plus, I can become more Aware and Wiser and not get stuck in the same situations/place.

2 Likes