NFTs: Renting Possibility

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

does anybody of you know if there is a safe and controllable way to rent NFTs from Sapien Medicine to other private people for a limited time frame?

lovely regards
Push

1 Like

I didn’t know renting was a thing, I would be cautious because I don’t know if they would give it back or not unless there’s a system in place for that.

4 Likes

It can be a thing but it would have to be someone you trust or if you know others you trust that trust them. The mechanics can be set up specially for each transaction - how much, how long.

I remember classified ads from awhile back with similar requests that you can search to maybe contact someone who has done a similar transaction.

2 Likes

I am not aware of a single safe method on how to do this, except for that you trust the exchange partner 100% with your life and assetts.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Would it be possible to implement a renting system technically?

1 Like

Do we need to make it complex and confusing? There are SO many possibilities, but the more options, the more logistics nightmare.

12 Likes

either fully trust the person that you are doing the exchange of money/nft or through a smart contract/website that offers this

4 Likes

At this point I probably have 20+ NFTs floating around, either given to others or taken from others, all borrowed, some gifted.

So yes, if you trust them and they trust you, everything is awesome

7 Likes

Renting comes down to trusting. I don’t think we can technically create a system for that. It really is going to come down to relationships you build with people here. You been here a long time though and have done a number of trades. You’re reputable.

12 Likes

I always wanted to create a small group of trustworthy people to swap with. I’ve done it several times with different members of this forum and everything went just fine. If anyone wants to join the group and have people that can vouch that you have swapped NFTs back and forth with trust, PM me and we can get it going.

5 Likes

Renting would be awesome.
I think there are of persons who post in here since a long time and they are confident.
The owner could make good money and not even needing to sell it and the other persons get the benefits for some time until the goals are acomplished and everyone happy.
There are some platforms and protocol to do it.
https://www.makeuseof.com/everything-you-need-know-nft-renting/

4 Likes

Would also be a great option to try before you buy for a couple days.

I’d be interested in taking a small sum as collateral while someone tests an NFT. If they like it they can buy it with their first payment being taken off of the offer.

Also some NFTs for learning are going to be needed during finals and other times by people.

5 Likes

I would love to try the Hades NFT.
I am new to the forum tho, can I still get in touch in your pm? Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Abcd! To rent an NFT, you’d need to spend some time on the forum before you have a trust level high enough for anyone to let go of theirs. If you wanted to buy the Hades NFT, you can go to the buying and selling thread and try to find someone who’s willing to sell. Also, you can go direct into the Hades thread and see if anyone might be willing to sell. My PMs are still open if you have a question.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your answer and your welcome message ! ^^
I created an account because I would like to discover sold out NFTs and indeed need to show my trustworthiness beforehand. Also I can’t make a solid offer on the resellers market as I am still saving for the one I’d really like to get :woman_shrugging:
It is a start, I will introduce myself in the forum soon.
Thanks for messaging me, I will get in touch if I have any question. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have a good day :blossom:

4 Likes

I understand you too well. Technically I have the money but I’m one of those who prefers to rent or pay for something in installments (except for food, clothes or cheap stuff, of course). I don’t know… I was born that way ;D

For now, I’m just stalking the offers they make. Honestly, I’d prefer something like the candle series thing but more “powerful”, because candles are the fucking best. I wish they made more candle thingies =_ _ _

Welcome, by the way :sauropod:

I would love to do renting but I don’t think I earned that level of trust yet lol.

I like the way you think! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your welcome :running_woman::blush:

Having the possibilty for both renting and buying is good.

Have fun with candle work!

Hi, Abcd!
Pika welcome

1 Like