Niō Dharmapala NFT: Testimonials

Niō are two wrathful and muscular guardians of the Buddha standing today at the entrance of many Buddhist temples, in the form of frightening wrestler-like statues. They are dharmapala manifestations of the bodhisattva Vajrapāṇi. According to scriptures, they travelled with Gautama Buddha to protect him. While a pacifist tradition, (Buddhism), stories of dharmapalas justified the use of physical force to protect cherished values and beliefs against evil. May this be a protector of your dharma.

16 Likes

I was able to snag this one, but have no idea what the fuck it does lol.
Is this a servitor?
Just a mandala?
What are its effects in full?

Paging @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Dharmapala protects one’s Dharma (Spiritual Ideals)

Similar deity concept to Black Tara

12 Likes

Without an official description I’m not 100% sure what this does. I just have an idea and I’m exploring the concept through my observations.

What I have experienced is that a person in real life who I’m certain is cursing me is no longer able to harm me in any way. When I had this mandala on I felt some sort of entity leave my room.

Other than that, I feel much more stable inside.

I missed out on the purchase of 3 other NFTs that day because of a CC issue, and when it was resolved, this was all that was left lol. I have my Best Path In Life tag on at all times, so I suppose this may have been fate? I don’t know, but I like having some body guards around.

13 Likes

Did these NFTs disappear from crypto? I clicked on a few different crypto NFTs and can’t find them anymore, just took me to the crypto nft home page. Searched for sapien medicine on crypto nft and nothing showed either.

Edit: It must have been temporary. For a few minutes nothing showed up on links but now they’re working again.

1 Like