Nofap field suggestion

Look man, I don’t intend to become a god with nofap, it’s just a help, I don’t know what point you’re trying to get to, yes I do things because I heard, we all do, if I never knew about biokinesis in a video random youtube and had the curiosity to have researched probably would not be chatting on this forum today. Yes I don’t have a master or special content about it, why shouldn’t I try? This is not how things work, yes there are other methods of obtaining the same “super powers” and that is exactly the purpose of this post, I know the benefits of all the audios that the colleague sent above, but still they do not cover ALL the benefits, and are separate audios, my suggestion is a super formula.

1 Like

Pun intended? :joy:

3 Likes

It is I who do not understand how things got this way, is defending your point being fanatic? I admit that yes many who do nofap are, in the beginning I was going this way, but then I saw that it was not right, nor was I really serious about nofap in the last few months, including the authorship of this post IS NOT ABOUT NOFAP, it is about theorizing and possibly create a formula that gives you the benefits, seriously these discussions don’t even make sense.

1 Like

Isn’t the ability to masturbate basically a flaw in our evolution? The reward pathways were only meant to be activated when you successfully mated with someone but we’ve found a loophole and exploited/cheated it. Also I remember reading somewhere that other apes only tend to masturbate in captivity (in an unnatural environment).

Although, I must admit I am a beginner at this stuff. It’s just that I’m disappointed at the fact that something I’ve worked so hard to gain control over is suddenly useless…
All that Ojas Shakti I have accumulated for 60 days… :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I can guarantee that it is not useless, but go for your expensive experience, do not stop believing in something that benefited you just because suddenly someone said that you are not going, you who know whether or not it is worth continuing.

2 Likes

I do not consider myself to be a sexually repressed guy and yet, after getting onto no fap, the concept of masturbation seems like such an abomination. One that I cannot picture or imagine any of the great leaders of the past doing (Prince Siddhartha, Yeshua, etc). Although I do not notice that much of a difference from not fapping in terms of extra energy or better concentration on my academics. It’s just that I’m a lot more proud of myself for not engaging in such a shameful act…

Also admittedly, it has become a part of my identity now for better or worse. This is partly why it took me only a couple of tries to not relapse at all and keep going!! I mean this is something right?

3 Likes

Dude… seriously? Several of Sapien’s vids and even the Star Exercise I gave will replace that in a few days/exercises.

And again, what exactly were you going to “do” with all that shakti??
You know there’s like 8-10 other exercises needed to transmute that correctly right?

And THIS is why I’m hesitant to talk about sex…
The “powers that be” and their overlords have done an SUPERB job of making something necessary and biological into something “shameful” by using one’s own “angelic” nature against them.

With just about everyone,
it’s nearly impossible to have a coherent discussion about any of this
until all those negative feelings, conscious and mainly subconscious around the “animal” aspects of sex are removed from the equation
and
there’s enough awareness of one’s own Ego’s natural “getting defensive” mechanism
to stop the automatic responses.

So yeah…like I said at the beginning… simply ignore me… I don’t know what i’m talking about :roll_eyes: and I’m only here to help that one person lurking out there who needed to read this…

Carry on.

17 Likes

Haha I was wondering who’ll notice!

4 Likes

Haha this made me think of Paul Joseph Watson saying “okay coomer” :joy: :joy: :joy:

But yeah, every point duly noted. This has been very helpful and I will take some of those points into consideration :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

I have reached enlightenment through NoFap!

3 Likes

Isn’t it Chi…?

Jing is stored in the kidneys, Chi in the lower dantien…?

Chi is also dense and considered the life force? (Energetic attendum est).

But then again im a noob at textbook knowledge, attaching words to things etc.

Correct me if im wrong.

3 Likes

I listened to soul core for like 3 hours before and had two wet dreams in a row

1 Like

Yes but youre also a celibate enlightened being with a 12 year brahmacharya streak.

Many other factors here Josh :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bruh the title is literally “Nofap field suggestions”

But my apologies if you felt my post was directed at you specifically (that was not my intention at all). I was just happy to see someone articulate something that I have also been thinking.

My critique was aimed at the NoFap community as a whole (and particularly those who are really critical about it). I don’t think you’re a “fanatic”. I was just taking the opportunity to agree with what some consider to be an unpopular opinion.

5 Likes

Yes, the title is to understand this, but it is about finding an effective way to replace the benefits, and that it is only in 1 audio, and that alone, it was never discussing nofap, about doing or not, etc., but about trying to theorize about a field that would deliver all the benefits, just as I answered the people above who indicated audios to stop me, I do not intend to be a monk and abstain from life, so an audio like this becomes necessary.

Okay, so if I understand correctly, you’re looking for a field/audio that will mimic the same effects that doing NoFap would have, but without actually doing NoFap. And you proposed to combine fields that produce the hypothetical biological effects of semen retention, like extra testosterone and other specific mechanisms.

If that’s the case then I will say it’s an interesting idea but I cant help very much. I’m not an expert in biology and I dont really see much benefit that this type of field would have. I just feel like the benefits to NoFap are really subjective and it would be hard to create something to mimic it reliably for multiple people. It is still an interesting idea none the less and I will follow this thread.

2 Likes

and why are you saying that ??

humor … I guess

I was gonna , but Limael traumatized me.

loops trauma release

“Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I’ll ever know. Live and die on this day, live and die on this day”

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about Jing