Non Judgmental Acceptance (Mind Program Series 1)

First played this next to an open window. Within a minute, a few birds flew to a nearby tree and began singing back to the music.

6 Likes

What an amazing field!

Thank you Captain! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

wow.

nature’s communicating at its best!

1 Like

What a great release for the world! :heart: :heart:

Perfect with Guided Path to Wholeness course audios, SLR 3.0, ME, and this.

7 Likes

Could this be a new version of become whole?

I was going to ask for such a field !!!

This definitely aids the “Equanimity of Mind” section of my “The Multifaceted Yogi” idea :star_struck: I had recently.

I hope we’ll get some more self-realized mindset programming. The true self of others, interconnectedness of everything, etc would be great!

1 Like

Probably also the two audio fields from the new course!

5 Likes

This series about to change lives…

2 Likes

Yes, thats what I meant! Those audios are so incredible. :heart_eyes:

Oh… and don’t forget Limitless Horizon NFT :sunglasses:

1 Like

dude, I think this is THE true wholeness, IMO!

It involves acknowledging and accepting feelings, thoughts, behaviours, and experiences without criticism or evaluation

I think the word “acceptance” is synonymous with “perception” in that context.
It sounds a lot like “witness consciousness”, free from any desire or aversion (duality).

Now that 10-day vipassana retreat is going to be much easier!

5 Likes

I’ve been using Subconscious Limits Removal 2.0 (now 3.0) and Ego Dissolution with fantastic results so far. This one looks like it will be an amazing next step in my listening journey.

5 Likes

The synchronicity has been pretty wild lately. Wild, wild stuff.

6 Likes

I respectfully Disagree…you cannot choose where you come from…but you can certainly choose where you end up going.

This audio is pure bliss

3 Likes

How do you know you didn’t choose it?

3 Likes

Lol, ofcourse you dont choose where you come from, why would anwayone choose to be born in a 3rd world country.

Where you government doesnt have basic laws to protect you, often times I feel like i dodged a bullet. Imagine being born in a 3rd country, you couldnt even dream, your basically a slave, your thrown into a cheap labour and no chance to ever achieve anything.

Lol and the people who think that people who have any chance of making it big and watching some marvelously done propaganda or some serious survivorship basis

Well if you (higher self) chose to incarnate for specific lessons and realizations in order to grow, it is plausible to choose to be in certain situations and environment.

8 Likes

In my opinion and experience from listening to this aggressively for hours, this triumphs all self love and unconditional love fields.

It gets to the core of your being, anything you have been rejecting for so long, it gently opens you to accept them, you cannot run away from these thoughts and feelings anymore. You have to accept them.

And when you finally make peace with the things you have been rejecting, infinite love spreads throughout your whole being.

17 Likes

When I say that - “We cannot choose where we come from” - I mean that where we come from is dictated by our Sanchita Karma and Praarabdha Karma but we also have the Active Karma that we DO or ACT upon in Our “PRESENT” Life which is known as “KRIYAMAANA KARMA” and If Our Kriyamaana Karma is strong enough then it can even change our Praarabdha Karma AKA Our Destiny for this Life.

Sammy has himself said in one of his earlier posts that He and Captain CHOSE to keep on working on their Physical and Energy Bodies and kept on Innovating New Methods and Techniques which is why they were able to reach their current heights. They simply did not chose to rest on their Laurels after Learning from greats like Dale Power.

The basic point is that You can either CHOOSE to Accept something as FINAL and simply maintain the Status Quo OR You Can Accept your current situation and CHOOSE to keep on Striving for Making it “Better”.

As John Wick said — If your Desire is not worth Striving For then there is no point in having that desire in the 1st place.

PS - Out of respect for Captain’s and Sammy’s energetic and humanitarian work I chose to end my M.E. thread on Sammy’s directive after presenting my case for the M.E. field with Real world research and examples of Deliberate Chemical Suppression of the Male Hormonal cycle leading to suppressed and impaired growth of the Male Genitalia.
But I will keep looking for solutions and by God’s Grace I will find the solution as well :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

This makes me accept everything that I used to found upset when thought about it, no more personal feelings towards the thing/problem just pure accepting

9 Likes