Non Judgmental Acceptance (Mind Program Series 1)

This is part of a new conceptual series called Mind Programs, where the process actively works to upgrade and adapt your own mental patterns/ego to reflect new states of beings and mental patterns. Non-judgmental acceptance of yourself and others is a compassionate approach to interacting with the world. It involves acknowledging and accepting feelings, thoughts, behaviours, and experiences without criticism or evaluation. This concept is deeply rooted in mindfulness and various therapeutic practices, aiming to foster a sense of peace, understanding, and connection. This is applied to personal effects in how you view yourself, as well as others.

Non-judgmental acceptance is not about condoning harmful behaviour or neglecting personal or societal values. It’s about approaching life with an open heart and mind, recognizing that everyone, including yourself, is doing their best with the knowledge, resources, and experiences they have at the moment. The aim is to allow you to experience deeper connections, personal growth, and ultimately a more fulfilling life. Use as needed

79 Likes
22 Likes

This is going to help soooo many people a thousand thank yous for making this! :star2::star2::star2:

20 Likes

I think this field corresponds greatly to what Sammy talked about in ME thread regarding acceptance.

17 Likes

This is sapien que of to working on ur ego lol

lol @SammyG gonna go crazy when he finds out this field is about acceptance,

thank you dreammmmmmm

5 Likes

So is it indirectly an self love (+others) field right?

2 Likes

and also combines very well with the path to Wholeness purpose!

4 Likes

Yeah totally. Like @Rehan said it will combine perfectly with malleable ego and Subc limits 3. Also the self love stack…

8 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Now I’m way more excited to see what the rest of the series will be!! :relieved:

7 Likes

Seems like a great addition to my mental health stack, synchronistic even! Looking forward to the rest of the series. Thank you

3 Likes

Thank you Captain = beautiful and nourishing! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i felt this as like a little spark as going through the guided path of wholeness!
so important!

2 Likes

Really beautiful. Much needed. Feel really connected.

2 Likes

Is this a good replace for Ego Dissolution?

Not really no. I suppose it depends on what reason you use ego dissolution for.

Self love is often misdirected as the state of fully knowing yourself at your current states without doing much beyond that.

The very core of Self “Love” is actually Acceptance. This here, is the true method of Self-Love.

In the non-energetic world, filling yourself with Love is not an easy task. It can either go into the body (internally) and generate a base template of Love or externally where it is often not coming from a place of complete fulfillment and requires another “dose” back before it fades off.

In the original Self-love field, the field is named … Self love and…Acceptance.

There is a reason for that.

acceptance is the space where self love is created.

24 Likes

You’re always wise with your words.

5 Likes

shy smiles

:relieved:

I thank you :) :heart:

4 Likes

Dreams timing is always on point haha. Feel like a kid with all these new audios(maybe also the childlike wonder audio)

4 Likes