Numerology & Palmistry šŸŽ²

Is Numerology an accurate study, like that of Astrology?
Ie life path number or even angel numbers (although that is a little different).

And Palmistry; at least for those whom have hands, is it accurate? Such as; heart line, life line, head line, etc.

& regarding the whole concept of ā€œhaving either 10 whorls (shanks in Sanskrit) or 10 loops (chakrs in Sanskrit) on each of your fingerprintsā€ :
They say that having all 10 (of either or) is a rare occurrenceā€¦ but what does it really mean? And is it actually rare or simply coincidence (but then thereā€™s that saying, thereā€™s no such thing as coincidence in the Universe)?

4 Likes

Yes, it can be very accurate depending on the practitioner.

As for palmistry, I couldnā€™t say.

2 Likes

Yes i love it and apply it a lot

(Actually i was supposed to make a post about it long time ago and forgot :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: right @mademoiselle ? )

We can add info here if youd like?

4 Likes

Oh yes please!
Thank you for being such a darling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
& I feel like I donā€™t say this enough, but,
you are so incredibly gracious as well as wise; itā€™s truly an honor to have encountered you :) :heart:

3 Likes

:blush: thank you baby cakes

You too are a sweet bug :bug:

2 Likes

Here is my personal, rather complex answer to the question:

Numerology is a quantity based system.

Life and reality is a quality and concept based system.

That means Numerology and any quantity based system can never adequately and accurately describe, express or reflect life and reality.

Same goes for AI based on mathematical program languages ā†’ it can never become truly conscious because a quantity system can never turn into a quality system.

Life = what is real = consciousness = conceptual = feelings = quality based
Information = not real / a descriptive tool that consciousness uses = quantity based

Numerology can act as symbols and informational placeholders for concepts and quality aspects, but it can never fully describe or properly represent them. That means numerology is only useful WITHIN other quantity based systems, but fails to do its job in quality based systems.

ā†’ Qualia - Wikipedia

8 Likes

Is this how Geometry gives Life to mathematical concepts?

3 Likes

Geometry is math and therefore a quantity based system.

Geometry can only describe stuff in the universe and its dimensions, which is also a quantity based system.

But try to express a feeling or a concept with geometry and you will discover that it is impossible, because feelings and concepts are qualia based.

But vice-versa always works: you can grasp the concept of a certain geometry at any time.

This is proof that quality (consciousness) always dominates over quantity (information).

Which also means any quantity (information) based system can only exist within its own limits and can never turn into quality (consciousness).

Since reality is created and manifested by consciousness, all quantity based systems (numerology, palmistry, physics, AI etc.) can always be overthrown by consciosness and its power.

That is why and how god is simply manifesting and does not need ā€œto calculateā€.

5 Likes

The way I see it is how Life has a very innate expression of patterns weaved into it. This can be a reason for how Sacred Geometry is found within Life in the pure concepts of what it brings (Consciousness) and the physical implication of it (ie: Architecture). And within Geometry there is an element of calculations, the accurate mathematical kind. In a sense, the combination of both Geometry and calculations is what brings the visuals and shapes of sacred geometry into life, a sacred geometry shape isnā€™t attainable without a calculated form, and mathematics on its own will be just information. The physical implementation part comes into play on earth, on the 3D, rather as a reflection of two intertwined concepts that arenā€™t ā€œtiedā€ to just Earth. Itā€™s one of these things where one canā€™t be without the other, and an actualization of both (on earth) isnā€™t as attainable without its pre-existince.

I see what you mean, and yes for me consciousness is the essence here.

4 Likes

I believe that mathematical properties are discovered rather than invented, they have to fit with the portion of the physical universe they are meant to explain, independently of how we actually choose to express them through symbols. It describes only an aspect of the total ā€œexperienceableā€.

It is my opinion that everything that is not the source itself is information, that information can be qualitative or quantitative, they are not separated except in our own mental reductionism/ compartmentalised consciousness. These information can be more or less rigid.

This pool of information is being processed by the sum of the consciousness or one higher consciousness. Now, this plane is connected to the higher planes and exchanges between these planes can be found in this plane, it can take many forms. These higher planes which might be thought of as intermediaries-links-iterations between us and the source have left their imprints on our world and we can connect to it though a number of practices and realisations.

The deep unconscious is connected to that as well as any form of energy from rock to computers, deep down at their core are made from this energy and obey these higher planeā€™s rules.
Higher planes in term of energetic vibration and degree of omniscience = deeper part of our realities, the bedrock.

I guess itā€™s easier to imagine it from the side with the interior being these higher planes and their rules vs the exterior being our physical world. Once the external layer which can be called limitation are gone you go back to your true-self (in the sense that it is the permanent one).

The conscious mind and later the ego are product of our physical reality and are meant to help us navigate it (ie: survive, evolve then repurpose it for growth). These external layers, shealth have been added on top of these deep layers. Looking at something deep enough you might glimpse into their depth and see beyond the physical, thereby giving new meanings to the physical phenomenonā€¦
And I think this search as lead to numerology. I believe in the general idea of it, less so in the abilities of the numerologists.

7 Likes

On a different level of perception, people are often surrounded by ā€˜bubblesā€™ of their own specific version of reality, and groups often overlap when they share parts of their bubble with others.
There is then an ā€˜information exchangeā€™ where thought and ideas etc are communicated back and forth, measured to personal beliefs and added or rejected etc.
Each in their own bubble is a world unto themselves.

28 Likes

Yes, looking forward to your post :hugs:

1 Like

Ditto

Curious to know whatā€™s up with 47 and 111

If anyone knows pls lmk!
(My theory is 4+7 = 11 and 11 and 111 are all the same but then again I know nothing about numerology lol)

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Can you share more of your perspective on this topic? I am deeply fascinated by the subject of how reality is being created, projected or selected from the infinite quantum field. Do you feel this reality is a consensus co created reality? Or are are we all creating and experiencing our own unique bubble of reality and the idea or a shared reality is an illusion we create? What affect if any do collective beliefā€™s of others have on our individual experience of life?

2 Likes

can this thread be revived please lol.

I am incredibly curious if the Simese Line (or transverse cease) really means you will encounter a hard life, bad luck and divorce

And literally Mount Sinai says this:
A single palmar crease occurs in about 1 out of 30 people , but is also frequently associated with other conditions such as Down syndrome, Aarskog syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome.
Link Simian crease Information | Mount Sinai - New York

I have the Siamese line on my right hand :))))

1 Like

I dont know about the metaphysical things but you may get interested about this!

yeah :) ; its supposed that its a vestigious so when our ancestors had to grab and climb had a nice and strong grip .

even there is a muscle that its absent in some of the poblation because the evolution of ā€œhuman bodyā€ to adapt to his current needs.

Yeah if you examine your body , you may find a lot of signals and things that seem to be random but they have an history and purppose on your body.

Some propaganda of beauty make us desire to look some way , and make us forgot why we are the way we are.

what its beauty? ( start collapsing bsssss :cyclone: ) haha :)

so yess.

Interesting!

3 Likes

Could you explain how do you use Numerology in your daily life please ?