Odin All Father NFT (Northern Flows Group: Continuing the tradition)

Yasss boy :facepunch:🧙‍♂

12 Likes

Some pictures of Odin in the manga Shuumatsu No Valkyrie (Netflix have the first season of the anime, go and watch it!)

It’s about a tournament that decides the fate of humanity. Gods against humans.

12 Likes

managed to find it, viewing now.

edit: oh this is nice! 9 mins in

10 Likes

Haha mb, its called Record of Ragnarok in Netflix :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Odin is so lovely and cool

He is that cool Uncle that you shared your best and most fun moments on your childhood and teenage years

but this one is godlike and doesn’t age lol

16 Likes

:ok_hand: :grin:

Did anyone understand the meaning of the runic script on the mandala? :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

:thinking: Seems to me that Odin can be called upon for advice on making trades…owing to his keen "eye’ out for those types of opportunities.

Not even trying to be ironic…this stuff just writes itself sometimes! :nerd_face:

14 Likes

Like i mentioned in the water thread of @anon51280824 , Odin charged my water with different purposes.

First he charged my water with a detoxification process of the physical and energetic body. It had me with detox symptoms for several days, it was quite strong (the taste was also very strong, like a remedy with a hint of bitterness).

And now I asked him to charge my water with asmegin, the divine force or power of the Norse gods (it’s like their spiritual essence, ours, mortals, is megin) aaaaand my god, what a delicious water. It gave me an electricity throughout my body and the tiredness that I had disappeared and now it is replaced by a desire to do everything. I feel well recharged and powerful to tell the truth.

Thanks Odin for this. :mage:

20 Likes

Thats awesome!!! :raised_hands::muscle::nerd_face:

10 Likes

I’m jealous of your connection with him !, maybe since i’ve just got the NFT about 2 weeks ago or I’m not trying enough haha, but from what I feel this is one of my challenge to reach Odin.

Any tips so I can get in tune better with Odin? I’ve followed the method from the Working With Multiple NFT thread as well.

3 Likes

Breathe
Release
Let Go
&
Allow :leaves:
:relieved:

6 Likes

Simple and important things that we sometimes forgot to do…

Thank you for reminding!

6 Likes

A friend gave me the best advice: don’t expect anything and don’t overthink about this. Just let go the control and the necessity. Forget about that and everything will happen without you realizing it.

So, just relax. Don’t expect anything yet. Just meditate with it, talk to him like a friend and just wait. Maybe he can appear in a dream or send you messages through pictures or videos. Just be aware of this.

15 Likes

Show is super dope!!! Patiently waiting for the new season…

2 Likes

Read the manga, it’s called Shuumatsu No Valkyrie

2 Likes

Thx bro I’ll check it out!!!

1 Like

Oh ya Ragnarok is sick!

2 Likes

Hi guys, is there anyone in here that has the full size of this NFT? :blush:

2 Likes

https://spring-api.vercel.app/images/OdinAllFather.jpg

4 Likes

It seems to be the same size as Venly but thank you anyway :grin::grin: