Odin All Father NFT (Northern Flows Group: Continuing the tradition)

Nope

4 Likes

My journey continues today

3 Likes

I have just started casting this NFT on myself as a trend, I had it printed out already in A4 format in my bedroom, but Im curious about how it will work on me when Im influenced by NFT 24/7.
Will post results if I find out anything interesting

2 Likes

Ok, here is an update:

Casting this NFT was too effective for me.
I became too serious, unable to joke and have fun, only focused at productivity, goals, getting stronger etc.
And some people stared to be little afraid of me as well (similiar experience I had with Dominance and Authority sigil)
I think that if you are super serious about something, then casting this NFT on yourself might be a good idea. But when I did that, I wasn’t pleasant or fun to be around.

On a side note.
I have this NFT printed in A4 since June. I sometimes talk to Odin, ask him for guidance, strength etc which I recieved.
Shortly after I bought this NFT, and asked Odin for some pointers, He said : GET PROMOTION, LOSE WEIGHT, GET A DRIVERS LICENSE(I alwas neglected it :P) LEARN HOW TO FIGHT AND THEN COME BACK TO ME.
And Im finished or almost finished with all of those.
In times of laziness, anxiety and resistance to get a cold shower (:stuck_out_tongue:) I thought of him and I did overcome it all.
Amazing NFT to work with, but using as a trend is perhaps too much ( similiar feeling to when I used booster on other fields - TOO STRONG)

6 Likes

By trend, are you referring to Radionics? If so, that is a very powerful tool for sure! Once, I had opened a flood gate with sigils/magick words; through trends, that lasted over a decade and it wasn’t a desired effect either LOL. Luckily, it was resolved via spiritual helpers! It has been a while since I’ve used Radionics. Maybe this is confirmation.

3 Likes

Yes :smiley:

1 Like