Official Astral Travel Thread

May be he might make a field with the actual brainwave fields incorporated to it. But if you wanted to ask him. Ask him a single field. A single field which can calm your brain state, and from his additional experience a method which helps in OBE. Both in a single field. Instead of asking him to make 4 fields.

I hope he reads this message. Tagging him though. @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

That was actually Sammy & Dream’s offer :grin:

Speaking of which, I actually had a powerful OBE a few month ago during an online Soma Breath ceremony.
That was short but amazing: exploring the Shamanic world and being free of this reality for some seconds.

Though the drawback was that I felt so polluted afterward by entities, emotions, wanting more, etc.

Hence

But also the Navigator of Awe adapted to Astral traveling, and some intercession to be with us before/during/after.

1 Like

I don’t know why he is making 4 different fields . Probably he is having something in mind. Don’t know. I am not energy sensitive or something like that. I had an OBE within few months of listening to his audio. Those where the periods I started using his fields. At that time for a person like me, if it can pop me out. I am sure with his present experience he can make something very good.

Still wondering why those 4 fields as there were working one all along from the beginning. Probably a field that can replicate a working astral projection exercise might be very useful.

Again I don’t know what he is having in mind.

1 Like

I see your point about minimizing the energy workload on the body but I think his purpose is for us to experiment with them to see what works best. Then we will end up with one final one. He will have to clarify though.

1 Like

Sorry l haven’t read this thread since the drawing of names, but l want to help everyone out. As I mentioned earlier, I have astral projected/travelled a few times in the last 10 years and I’ll share some things that helped me do them. These are what l experienced, may or may not be the same for you.

i’m sorry in advance, most of my posts are usually short and to the point, but l want to give as much detail as l can. So my post might be all over the place in thoughts. l hope it’ll be easy to follow

Preparation

1. Fear of the unknown: When l first learned about AP, there were warnings of being stuck in paralysis and seeing very dark entities. I had experienced dark entities thru my childhood and seeing people get controlled by them, so the idea of being able to see them didn’t scare me as much. What really helped me is that l knew, very strongly, that if these entities wanted to hurt me, they would have done it already, why would they wait until l can see them??

Entities are around us all the time, they cannot hurt you at all. Well, unles you let them, but l think most of us that are here interested in these fields already have protection fields.

1. Keep Your Vibration High: Another way to prevent being intimidated by dark entities is by raising your vibration high. Dark entities are low vibration and cannot reacher higher. I think of it as a ladder; dark entities are on the bottom of the ladder up to the 3rd step, they have no legs so they can’t climb up, there is a very thick cloud between the 4th and 5th step, so if you climb up higher up the ladder, they not only can’t reach you, but the cloud blocks their view so they can’t see you [just like you can’t see John Cena lol].

Another way to raise your vibration, don’t watch horror, crime, drama shows or movies before bed. If you want to watch something, watch comedies. Laugh and enjoy.

1. Have An Idea of Where You Want to Go: This is just a suggestion, not required tho. If you have an idea of what you want to experience, think about that. You can think of anything, you have access to any and all realities, anything you can think of, does exist. If you don’t have any specific idea, explore the world spontaneously after you leave your body.

Getting Ready

1. Get Comfortable: Be in a position that makes you most relaxed. Some people will say it works best when lying on your back, but I sleep on my side and still works. Lay however you want, cause you need to totally relax. If you’re not comfortable, you wont be able to relax.

2. Completely Relax: There are several audios, like Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage, Massage - Bones, Massage - Muscles and a bunch more that’ll help A LOT. When I projected, I didn’t have audios to relax me.

The way I did it, does take a long time to do especially for me since l have trouble staying still. It takes me around 45 minutes to do this. You want to make your body completely asleep while your mind is awake. So start with your toes. Repeat these affirmations as many time as you need until you feel the desired result…

“My toes are completely relaxed”
“My toes are now asleep”

Then move to the foot, then keep going up your body. Don’t leave out any body area/part. When you get to your face, do your tongue, lips, nose, ears and eyelids.

Methods

I tried many different techniques, the rope method, train, stairway, etc, there are many many methods. What works for me are repeated affirmations, just like in the relaxation technique. It works best if you make your own affirmations rather than memorizing and repeating someone else’s. Here are some ideas tho…

“I am a master at astral projection”
“Astral projection is easy for me”
“I am more than my physical body”"
“I can freely go where I want”

Fast Method

A method that works best, especially if you wake up during the night, is going to sleep normally. When you wake up, don’t open your eyes, don’t move, just recognize your awake and right away start repeating the affirmations. Since your body is already asleep, you will project much faster. This may be difficult at first because when you wake up, you have been moving and/or open your eyes automatically for years.

Feeling

You can have 1, 2, all, none, etc of feelings as you leave your body. You could have very strong vibrations throughout your body, hear very loud train horn noises, feel like you’re falling, flying up, speeding through a tunnel, etc…

Enjoy your journeys!!!

22 Likes

Thanks for sharing man, that’s pretty cool.

Here is a summary of what we’ve built so far:

Details of Fields (**To improve, update & clean-up**)

(1) Getting out of Body

• Relax the Body & Mind: Chakra Stimulation, Automated Pranayama, Belly breather, Spa Day, Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend
  • Meditation Field : Theta/Delta + Ego Dissolution + SLR
  • God-Helmet applied to OBE: stimulation of the Parietal lobe and other brain areas known for OBE
  • Enhanced Visual Processing
  • Armor of Light & Glory / The Navigator of Awe /
  • Essence of mantra Klim Krishnaya Govindaya Gopijana Vallabhaya Swaha
  • Amygdala field
  • Divine Will
  • Mstate Iridium + Mstate rhodium for Dream Recall/Lucidity
  • Automated Yoga Nidra & OBE exercices
  • Schumann Resonance

(2) Emotional Mastery & Integration

• Emotional Mastery Protocol
  • Emotional Release
  • Empathic Shielding
  • Soul Restoration (Heart Storage) / Healer primer (possibly)
  • Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity (possibly): could help with letting go of the intellect as this happens at the being level.
  • Automated Satori
  • FOE Servitor to protect us while Astral traveling?

(3) Place in the Astral to meet & grow up

• Building a place in the astral where we can all meet, experiment & learn together, meet Masters, have pre-packaged experiences to grow up fast : like they do with Hemi-Sync or better with Tom’s recent Park (Fyi, I was there when he introduced it for the first time over an immersive, due to our requests and the great group we had. I am not able to “phase” myself but the experience from other participants were incredible)
  • From one of the few spiritual teaching I follow (“Cosmic Intelligence”), once we are able to phase/OBE using the vibration of the “butterfly” or “white dove”, we can go a place called the “Temple of Silence”.
    Which is supposedly a room in the Astral prepared by Christ beings for the Aquarius Era, as a transition center towards Celestial realms (a throne there, the fountain of youth, the cosmic hospital, the tree of knowledge, other light beings to assist us and prepare us, etc.) and more learning.
  • Light & Vibrational Guidance / Intercession

(4) Master the Out of Body / Lucid Dreaming Experience (same thing btw guys) (TBC)

• Downloading experience from OBE Masters (Tom Campbell, Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, Jurgen Ziewe, etc.), as this was done with Capital Governance
  • Mindset field: such as the Unbreakable or the Navigator of Awe, but for Astral Travel.
  • Light & Vibration Guidance / Intercession field
Process to get Out of Body

6 Likes

if we listen to all these fields at once, the bulb might blast, I think we should surrender to dream

3 Likes

Yeah :rofl:

Thinking though we should clean it up first

Do you think Enhanced Visual Processing should be included for Astral sight?

1 Like

i think all these should be functions of higher self , so somehow dream should make higher self aware of all these commands

2 Likes

Exactly.

Don’t think so, if we agree that consciousness is not belonging to the brain, and that our experienced reality is a data stream from consciousness to consciousness.

Astral sight most likely does not have anything to do with the physical brain, but belongs to the metaphor of the astral body (or the Larger Consciousness system computing & providing another data stream).

In other words, the physical brain may simply be the part of the ruleset that allow you or restrict you from switching from physical to astral.

All of that base on my research and my time with Tom Campbell, but I might as well be biased.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, I’ll be attending an online “fireside chat” with him two weeks from now.
If we have some unsolved question or experience, I could ask him directly for clarity.

Tom Campbell uses only binaural beats for astral projection?

1 Like

I’m really glad you said this. This came to me last night. I wasn’t sure how you guys were going to receive it. I also think brainwaves (theta in the case of astral travel) should come naturally as a result of astral travel, not vice versa by inducing astral travel through manipulation of the brain. The brain is just a vehicle of consciousness. It isn’t the consciousness. There are 2 ways to experience the astral according to my Higher Self- conditioned and unconditioned, the inferior 5th dimension and the superior 5th dimension. This all came to me when using Imaginarium Divine yesterday.

So, I think our approach should very much be Higher Self and obstruction removal to astral travel. Eliminating the barriers. Ego Dissolution of course is a good example. As well as Amygdala (Fear Release). Also think Navigator of Awe (astral version) + Light and Vibrational Guidance + Intercession are keepers. I love the meet up idea as well.

4 Likes

Yeah that would induce a conditioned astral experience. If you want to meet genuine Masters and Angels and learn at their feet, I don’t think this is the way.

2 Likes

Not himself, but he recommends it as training wheels during his Immersive.

So you can get to the being level, then use your intent to interact with the LCS.

Exactly Bro :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Almost forgot the protection aspect as well. Armor of Light and Glory + Shielding. Those are keepers too.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m glad we agree! Now, I think we just need to do a final brainstorm on what we can add or take away, clean it up, organize it, etc.

First, let’s give some time to the other edit: 4** to see what they think and if they have anything to add.

I have work at my other job at 2 today but we shall talk soon!

1 Like

Yay

Double Yay

1 Like

@SammyG any thoughts for next steps

1 Like