Official Astral Travel Thread

Hey, I see what you mean so let me respond with my explanation of the statement that these two are different experiences:

Tom Campbell’s and Robert Monroe’s models are reality description models where they describe all of the existence as one stream/scale of consciousness with different focus and/or frequency levels. The focus level defines what “reality” you find yourself in.
As the ultimate truth I believe that this model of existence is correct since consciousness is the only real thing and everything else including all the different worlds and realities are just projections of this consciousness.

Now with that argument, for distinguishing between different experiences like lucid dreaming and astral travel, but also all other experiences including being in the physical body, you would always end up with such a reality model since there is nothing else there but the scale/stream of consciousness. With that model and definition all experiences would be pretty much the same and would have just simply a slightly different focus :slightly_smiling_face:
With that model alone your physical reality is then almost the same as lucid dreaming, astral projecting and all the other possible worlds.

From a practical point of view however, it makes sense to distinguish further between lucid dreaming and astral travel. Also because we as currently physical humans and cannot grasp the full scale and stream of consciousness. And also because we want to have a clear distiniguishment of the physical world, the lucid dream world and astral worlds, for practical reasons.

Now with lucid dreaming your stream of consciousness is mostly going into an INTERNAL WORLD created almost exclusively by your own current subconscious mind configuration.

With astral travel your stream of consciousness is mostly going into an OUTER COLLECTIVELY SHARED WORLD created by you but also Quintillions of other beings with different levels of manifestation power and skill level.

Hope that explanation makes sense to you.

8 Likes

Very cool, thanks for elaborating man.

This clicks :pray:
Looking forward to experience & explore those first-hand.

5 Likes

I see lucid dreams like single-player games, while Astral Projection is an online multiplayer game.

16 Likes

I was just thinking about that hidden-in-plain-sight scene at the end of the Titanic movie about the Final Astral Projection at the end of one’s physical incarnation:

< Spoiler ahead >

James Cameron is a genius!

The scene shows Rose as a very old lady lying in her bed on the exploration ship.

The camera is swinging to the framed photos next to her bed showing that she has lived a long fullfilled life (exactly as she has promised Jack to do).

In the next moment it is assumed that Rose has now peaceful died in sleep as the camera goes down into the ocean to the wreck of the Titanic.

This is the switch where we start to see the journey through the wreck from Rose’s view as she transitions into the astral world in her astral body.

The wreck morphs into an astral version of the Titanic and warm bright unnatural light is shining through the windows. The Titanic is fully restored again like at day one.

In the main clock hall everyone who died before Rose is already awaiting her to welcome her to the afterlife. First, Second and Third Class passengers are standing mixed and united next to each other and smiling at Rose and greeting her warm-heartedly.

As the camera changes back from Rose’s perspective to an outside view, we can see that Rose is fully young and beautiful again (her astral body projection of herself).

Exactly where they have had their meeting point in the physical life, Jack is waiting for Rose in the outfit in which Rose recognizes him best.

Jack and Rose happily kiss, everyone applauds that they can finally be together and the camera rotates upwards into the immense bright light coming from the top (Higher Self? Source?).

Titanic - Ending Scene - 1080pHD - YouTube

Watch the scene, then read again :wink:

PS:
If you did not cry at this movie scene, then you definitely will when you will meet all your friends and loved ones one day when you go to the afterlife yourself :white_heart:

15 Likes

AND
our beloved animal companions!

7 Likes

The Astral Primer

The first of a set of astral audios to take you on the voyage and guide you on a safe and conscious ride there.

Below is an attempt to provide a testing stepping ground as we develop more audios for this astral series.

This will attempt to provide an induced speeded training using the essence of experiences & techniques from various teachers who specialized in astral travel. Done so that a safe environment is also provided for safer testing and learning.

Seasoned negentropically also.

Download here: The Astral Primer

36 Likes

Thanks for making this available.

1 Like

the beat and thank you

3 Likes

Thank you for this @Captain_Nemo @SammyG !

I also downloaded this free audio from gumroad:

8 Likes

Very cool :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
Thank you very much for this!
Excited to find out what “magic tricks” have been incorporated into this field.

It is also the 111th Sapien product on Gumroad :milky_way:

7 Likes

It has begun! :pray:

6 Likes

thank you dream we are so so lucky. so grateful :pray::pray:

6 Likes

looks great!

should i use this if i’m only interested in lucid dreaming at the moment?

the quality of my dreams have come back to when i was a child. my current goal is for increased awareness and recall while dreaming.

3 Likes

Such a huge gift, we are so lucky.

It takes yeaaars and whole lot of practices to be able to Astral and a big set of skills and add ups to be protected up there.

Now we have this big push AND protection while doing it?

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

And Free.

And then other fields to compliment and really have a life lasting experience and gather knowledge?

Conceptual Communication
Ipf
Animal Empathy/Telepathy
A taste of Vaikuntha Loka
The Star experience
The collective consciousness
The honored ancestors
The Hum of the universe
The Dreamtime
A journey to Nibiru
Heart of the milky way
Pagasus constellation
Andromeda galaxy
Orion constellation
Arcturian Energy
Sirian Energy
Pleiadian energy
Dragon Experience
Alien intercession
Higher self connection
Ancestral knowledge
Portal to mars
Pietersite energy

Plus the nft Astral Portal for those who have it

:woman_shrugging:t2::nerd_face::clap:t3:

Thank you so much :heart:

16 Likes

Hi @SammyG can you please explain how to use it and when and any important notes on this audio

2 Likes

I think the point is that we all experiment and report back :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

think of it like an auto trainer
but you will still have to make the effort.

45 Likes

I have been listening to the astral primer audio 3x daily followed by schumann reso 3x as the last two audios of my regular playlist for a week now.

Last night, I programmed for a dream solution to a personal goal. My first dream was vivid only (probably the solution) but in my second dream, it was lucid since I’m aware I was in a dream. I briefly sang a pop song with music accompaniment and people sitting in the room clapped. Then, suddenly, the scenario changed. I hovered and flew slowly over a dark place. I then landed in a bedroom with many rubber toys. There was an adjacent room with ceiling light on. Later, I’m back on my bed.

15 Likes

Did you get your solution?

1 Like

I forgot about this but a week ago. If I remember the date though. I was focused on this field every night and day. The results I got if im about to fall asleep. It’s like I went to different dimension. And I could hear people talking next to my ears😂 it creeped me out a bit. Not because I’m scared of "ghost or spirit " But the sudden voice was quite loud lol

The voices that I heard like people conversation. In a group.

6 Likes