Official Astral Travel Thread

That’s my question because some of us may prefer certain techniques over others. Unless we can all come to a concensus on what sources to use. I think Robert Bruce may be one we can all agree on since we know Dream also likes his work.

1 Like

I think maybe a field that is a combo of Essence of Faith and Prayer and Higher Self Connection concepts could be useful for this.

1 Like

if it is made, instead of Higher Self Connection shouldn’t it be Imaginarium Divine. Imaginarium Divine is updated form of Higher Self Connection, right.

3 Likes

Yeah, sure. Concepts of Imaginarium Divine + Essence of Faith and Prayer. Sounds good.

but i think we should wait what dreamy or sammy says , dream is very clever in approach he takes

Yeah but isn’t this what he wants us to do? Suggest things?

1 Like

I don’t think you will need any permission, chakra stuff or anything, you’ll be propulsed in outter space thanks to his fields, xD !

1 Like

So, what kinda concoction of concepts do we needs for getting out of body? Let’s think of that.

1 Like

ok true now i re read what dreamy says , he says give topics and he will create 3-4 fields for the same , so yes then i will go through robert bruce , did you ever read william buhlman astral pdf , his work also seems popular in this area

1 Like

I plan on reading both William Buhlman and Robert Bruce today.

3 Likes

if you read both in single day , you will directly astral project may be

1 Like

I’m wondering if help for visualization is necessary. I’m not sure how much participation is going to be needed from us or if the field will do it all. Because I was going to suggest visualization sub fields.

Haha what’s the specific Willian Buhlman reading you suggest?

William Buhlman stresses on this , but i think robert dont care or may be i didnt skim the book properly

1 Like

he has audios for every stage with hemi sync , but they are not morphic etc

https://www.amazon.in/Adventures-Beyond-Body-Out-Body-ebook/dp/B000OYEWGK

2 Likes

Thanks. Ok, so we should all come up with a list of step by step process. I think mantra pronunciation is really important. I got close last night with the Laaaaa Raaaaa mantra. It gets the masculine (solar) and feminine (lunar) energies spinning. I hope he can maybe incorporate some Essence of Mantra energy sub fields.

I don’t ever see people talking about mantras in their techniques.

1 Like

We should post our step by step lists at the end and let Dream decide what to use. I think they’ll be pretty similar.

1 Like

Ok agreed ,

1 Like

i think yoga nidra is a great prep stage

3 Likes