Official Astral Travel Thread

I definitely think automated pranayama will help too. The gathering of energy + breathing techniques is very important.

2 Likes

Agreed. The mantras RaaaOmmmm GaaaaOmmm upon waking while not moving my body at all always helped me with dream recall. That’s why I think the essence of certain mantras can be incorporated.

3 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh I thought of one more thing! Astral entity intercession, for meeting helpful guides in your travels to aid in whatever your goals are

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

higher self guides us to what we want is what Robert says

2 Likes

then using YouTube videos should make most of us Astral travel, no?

Not necessarily. When Dream combines concepts into one audio its in an intelligent synergistic fashion as opposed to a kitchen sink throw together.

1 Like

maybe a mechanism should be placed to automatically enhance your grounding when you reintigrate into your body?

Nope

1 Like

Furthermore having a ton of Jing and Shen/Ojas will also help to remain consciousness while being in the astral body. If the physical body is too tired, all energy will go into recovery and there is then not enough energy to maintain “enough astral body” to carry the consciousness along.

To understand what I mean, imagine consciousness as a fluid, where you will transfer a certain part of it into the astral body when the separation from the physical body happens. To have a fully awake experience of the projection your need a certain amount of energy to act as a carrier for the consciousness.

That is also the reason why NoFap helps with astral projection and lucid dreaming. One needs energy as a carrier to travel through the astral worlds. When there is not enough energy, the astral body will not be strong enough to carry an enough big part of the consciousness out.

16 Likes

OK I continue to read Astral noises, it’s funny to know about this topic ,Robert says astral plane tests us right from first try of obe,

100%. But, people always get pissed off when I mention NoFap or Tantra or many esoteric things that go against lust so I usually refrain lately😂

4 Likes

I know mate, we had this discussion together in another thread here :joy:

The ironic thing with astral travel is that most people actually have to refrain from physical lust in order to experience astral lust :laughing:

3 Likes

This is why I suggested the Automated Pranayama field as a subfield to gather energy that some may be lacking

3 Likes

The only person I’d have astral sex with is my Twin Flame personally. That would be amazing !

1 Like

What about all you other incarnational selves (brothers and sisters)?
After ~1000 incarnations or so, don’t you think you made a lot of friends and lovers?
What about all the alien girlfriends?
What about some hot angels?
:wink:

4 Likes

I can’t speak to any of that or for my other selves. :joy: funny to think of though.

Spirit Guides on the astral are often other incarnations of ourselves.
Because who else can help you best than you yourself?

6 Likes

Freakin hell I was just thinking about NoFap earlier, I’m going back on!

2 Likes

If you want serious progress, it’s indispensable

2 Likes