Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

To add on, can anyone let me know if its normal that your email isnt shared when submitting ?

Or is it supposed to share ?

With the official submission form.

If the mail isnt shared how do you get an answer if its yes or no?

Hey Sapien family,
I am totally new to the NFT, blockchain or the crypto thing. I know this thread is where I can find all the info but when I start reading it … it’s overwhelming since I know nothing at all about this stuff.
I just purchased solidifier and I want to use it now. Can someone walk me through few basic steps to start using it. I believe learning can best happen with reading and using both together. Once I start using it I will read further and understand better. Right now since I haven’t used anything NFT, just reading this thread is making little sense to me.

Since I don’t want to keep multiple wallets, I want to make the right one in the first go… the link to my NFT is prompting me to Solana wallet but this thread talks about venyl and crypto wallets … so what’s the difference if anyone can tell ? Thanks

Hi there, just get a Phantom Wallet. It’s an app on your phone or a browser plugin extension. It runs on the Solana Blockchain and is free.

You create a new account and it gives you 12 random words and this is your access to the wallet. Never give to anyone these words, save it somewhere.

Then when you claim the NFT you connect it to that new wallet you made. When you click the account name at the top of the Phantom app it will copy your blockchain deposit address for where the NFT is being sent after it is minted. Paste that into the website when claiming.

In the future if you want to sell the NFT and send to someone else or just another wallet you need gas for the Blockchain which is the token SOL. To receive is no gas. You can learn about all this later. Lots of videos on YouTube but it’s like cents to use.

Goodluck!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Drexz. This was such a good explanation and is sufficient for me to start using my NFT for now. Ofcourse to transfer etc I will have to learn more but that can be taken up as it comes. Thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

This topic can probably have its own thread for discussion, if really needed.

A few things.
If there is a request like this, can simply email the Sapien Medicine team once, and/or state it once in the forum. Repeating isn’t necessary. Some of us can be fairly sensitive to the energy, and where its coming from, being expressed on the forum. This is something I’m still better understanding.

Instead of fear leading with what could happen, I may suggest asking specific questions to better understand (possibly in depth), how something works.
For example, what qualifies as NFT ownership? Would I still be an NFT owner and receive their effects if the (electronic) systems that hold them are no longer in place? But I may even go deeper and ask yourself where these concerns are originating from.

And the idea is that you can place the nft image on any object and it will then be connected to those energies, e.g. cups, pillows, mugs, etc. Using an image or audio are options though. The connection is there; it’s learning how one personally interacts with the energies.

2 Likes

For anyone concerned about their own NFTs if crypto sites go down as future reference

9 Likes

Thanks, I had lost track of that post.

1 Like

Hi, Divine Lotus. A few days ago I lost smarter rife because the browser translated the wallet that someone sent me for an exchange. A capital letter of the wallet became lowercase (I didn’t notice it, clearly it’s difficult to notice a detail like this in a wallet🤦🏽‍♂️), when I sent it the nft never reached the person and I lost it. I still use smarter rife. I guess it’s okay to keep using it since I have the legal rights to a copy right? I did not sell or give away smarter rife, the nft was simply lost unexpectedly and accidentally. Is it okay for me to continue using smarter rife?

So how do you give someone when all sites are down?

You dont “own” anything to give, cuz its tied to the concept of nfts and their websites?

I bought shielding v3 directly from sapien shop and its in my phantom wallet.

So youre saying if phantom is gone one day the field would still work ?

1 Like

Which one is immortal?

Solana is able to android? I have not found it on googleplay

Ask to who?

Here is the link to the google play store app for Phantom:

Lol my nfts i wont gone if i use that? Also it has low security . i dont want people hack it

they have to ask around In the nft’s thread which got updated, until someone who has the original link is willing to send them in private the audio for the nft

Upgraded my Phantom Wallet to multichain:

there is apparently a REDEEMCODE cfr.

2 Likes

Me looking at the video’s thumbnail:

Why is an odontologist talking about Phantom? Lol

I swear the whole thing looks like a dentist add

5 Likes

Haha :joy:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patreon Discussion

Updated with a small tidbit:

2 Likes