Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patreon Discussion

Updated with a small tidbit:

2 Likes

I agree with length and size being irelevant.
But the answer to how it sounds, can determine if you want to buy it. For example I had to remove fields with sharp/high pitched noises from my phone Playlists since they drag attention in public when the sharp noises play. With headphones on its okay, even though it might take your attention away from what you were doing.

1 Like

There were reports of people, swaying users to send a file sample/audio sound of the field to have a grab @Bultar

It would make sense if one says generally an instrument(s) or ‘good for sleeping with’ or the genre etc

2 Likes

Oh I see. I didn’t know they went that far

2 Likes

Hi Bultar,

This is my personal understanding only:

I don’t think anyone makes their actual purchase decision based on how the audio of a field sounds.
It all comes down to what the field itself does.
People come here to buy the fields, not their favorite music genre.
I think most people would still buy the field even if they don’t personally resonate with a particular music style.
For me personally, what the field does, is everything. If it provides the effects that I want/need, I would buy and listen to it regardsless of its sound style.

It is more likely that someone asking about the sound of a file is because they are trying to identify and match some stolen audio from somewhere else etc.

The music sharpness/pitch etc. only determines how and when one listens to the field AFTER one has purchased it (HOW one uses the product).
But one probably bought it solely because of the desired effects in the first place (WHY one has bought the product).

3 Likes

The fields with flute music do tend to make me pretty irritable, especially when already stressed, so I understand why someone might want to know about it beforehand.

But like JAAJ said, the effect is more important.

2 Likes

It has this effect on me too, I can’t stand the flute

Update:
Format of the NFT rules and added

6 Likes

Hi all,
Does the CEO nft have an audio file.
I bought the nft on venly but there was no audio

1 Like

No as far as I know that one was mandala only

3 Likes

Adding this Added

3 Likes

I did respond to his message saying I only minted 1 copy (which I was entitled to). Not sure where he is getting info from that I minted more than 1 but I kindly request proof (which he cannot provide as I only minted 1). I will not tolerate slander.

7 Likes

Thank you for standing up for yourself

5 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Moving to disputes. Please leave personal, individual, private, 1 on 1 complaints / arguements in the Disputes Thread

4 Likes

Don’t forget that unsold copies become public mid-year and year end.

If you haven’t bought your copies, you should do so before then.

It seems that many have forgotten, maybe some newer users are not aware. Please get your copies in a timely fashion.

13 Likes

Hello people
I’ve got a suggestion for the Nft trade thread, as part of the discussion.
It would be nice to have an option to “un-delete” a deleted message, in case someone deletes a message and wants to post again within the three days.
:call_me_hand::dragon::sunny::star:

Which is the best NFT wallet?
Any recommendations?
Many Thanks!

That is not something we can change