Official YouTube fields announcement

If he uploads all the audios as music releases, youtube wouldn’t be able to take them down right? all his current music releases are still up, wouldn’t a solution be to just reupload everything as music for the people who really need it?

Odysee is also an option, but it lacks a lot of features, like looping audios and creating playlists. I’m not even sure how to create a playlist on Odysee, I don’t seem to have that option.

I don’t know what phone you have but if it’s IOS use the GC browser app for Patreon to get the music from and download a third party app from the app store to download the audios on to.

Not all. Most, but Auto Immune Reversal isn’t as an example.

My suggestion move Youtube fields to Spotify

1 Like

No because you have to pay to use Spotify. Might as well just leave them on Odysee.

You got to think of other people that don’t have it, not just yourself.

@Imogen
Sorry what I meant to say is that you can keep an offline playlist, not download but it’s still just as good. I think the playlist has a limit though unless you might have to create another playlist list but I don’t use it since I’ve just gone on YT or used Patreon instead.

Atleast the Free Sapien fields are still on Odysee.

Thank God I switched to PATREON Recently :partying_face:

But Yes I AGREE that Patreon Search Feature is Rubbish
and that’s why I am Super Grateful to DreamWeaver, Sammy and TEAM Enlightened States for this Thread :

I Found out a lot of Audios on Patreon because of this thread.

4 Likes

Not only that but Patreon (app) wasn’t letting me establish a full playlist as some audios weren’t working or they were just randomly deleting whenever I added another audio to my playlist so I had to download them instead because of all the hassle I got from the app.

2 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor
Thanks for letting me know, that bum is suspended forever.

PS: If you insults Dreamweaver on his forum, be ready to be called names too

19 Likes

The self-love stacks were split into four parts to make it easier for people to use. I call them phases.

1 Like

You are fine to download from Odysee

4 Likes

Hi @cherryfawn!
welcome to the group 2

3 Likes

because this is not youtube’s fault, someone hacked the sapienmedicine channel and deleted the videos. (the videos say deleted by user)

1 Like

That’s show how Firggle YouTube is. Imagine if you have million of followers and hacked.

Good moment to review my Youtube premium signature.

1 Like

I get it, it’s really heartbreaking. I’ll never remember all my playlists and videos.

I’m sure Dream will be able to fix this once he’s back. He’s never let us down.

2 Likes

That’s cool to see @Rosechalice and @Dr_Manhattan as a moderator, @Lunamoon22 also could become one, a good team right there!

That’s a shame that YouTube did that with the SP channel, but
 now it’s the best time to support Dream at his Patreon, I am glad that I signed up the $22 tier!, The best choice ever!.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Lol no thank you :sweat_smile:

Im someone that works much better when spontaneously helping and pushing changes, but the minute it feels like a responsibility, i get obsessed with it and end up burning myself trying to do everything perfect.

Plus im always coming and going in this forum

And i dont hold bk my tongue to scold around sometimes :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So i def can be at my best as a back up only.

But thank you for your appreciation :heart:

4 Likes

@WasheYoursSins
thanks 4

2 Likes

Well, went on Reddit found everything on Odysee commented on YT incase others wanted to follow you there, and it seems my post was deleted also. The only thing I can think of is an Sapien medicine App unless you’re going in for it big time and create a platform for creators like yourself who’ve been targeted, obviously it’s going to have function differently to YT or you’ll get done for copy write. Many blessings on resolving this :pray:

4 Likes