Official YouTube fields announcement

I agree man just tested this out as well. I’ve been using revanced as well but fields through youtube desktop worked a tad bit better for me but now that I tested Odysee it feels way stronger. Must be how they process the files when uploaded or something.

All my stacks also gone

Screenshot_2023-07-27-15-50-46-260_org.telegram.messenger-edit

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice

1 Like

The real help would be sharing some good playlists like in xspf or m3u8 formats with instructions how to adapt for your local files and folders. Like for most of the stacks listed on forum. It’s better than any platform dependent, can be imported to most players and even some platforms and with minimal “smartness” inside the software even discover local audios matching playlist names not one-to-one. My local stacks are quite shallow, but there are definitely members who said on several occasions to have very well built ones. Albeit if they have many paid audios it’s still vastly better than nothing. And hosting playlist files is incredibly cheaper than audios, they are just text that is not so big.

1 Like

reVanced might select for example format that is less optimal for your phone or select AudioTrack instead of OpenSL ES. Try downloading and playing with output settings in Poweramp like player which will expose the stuff. Also Apple USB DAC and non-Apple’s are different with former requiring double the power usually and suppressing as a side effect I guess ground loop noise. Also AAC processing is inferior on many non Apple devices and SBC is much better on them in high frequencies as AAC can slice inaudible frequency with its compression.

1 Like

But Dreamweaver audios are fine and even serve their purpose better for many on Mono mixed so the actual effect is always same even with all these distortion, but just feeling is diminished as brain can’t pick up familiar frequency.

2 Likes

Most of my fields are on my phone anyways that are downloaded from Patreon and Gumroad, except for a few that I had to use YT for.

There is a field that didn’t make the Odysee channel like the ‘Sweet Dreams 7 hours +’ audio which I listened to every night for a bit before bed. I hope he uploads that on to Patreon because I really need that field. Ever since playing it, I’ve never had any nightmares or bad dreams anymore like I used to do before it.

I don’t use YT premium so I cant back up anything from there. I’m thinking of upgrading to his premium membership but I wish he’d put all his fields from YT on their like his ‘rune series’ and Sword of St Michael etc. So that we can access it all…

2 Likes

Thanks man that explains it. I’d been using AIMP media player on my phone for the fields and they worked good but will try poweramp now. What output settings do you exactly recommend? Any specific presets that I should select that is inbuilt. Is the free version of poweramp enough for this? Also which audio player is the best for desktop in your opinion? Been using VLC but if something is better then I’ll switch over to that.

Why is Quadible Integrity still untouched?

Maybe no reference to medicine?

Or are Frequency makers ok for the established tech overlords?

2 Likes

Agreed, the feeling is just different. Even between Youtube desktop and Odysee, I find Odysee to be superior for now with regards to the sensations,feelings the volume seems louder as well compared to youtube.

1 Like

VLC - OpenSL ES output. Poweramp depends but at least OpenSL ES. Usually I disable any conversion as it doesn’t improve sound quality for me but can increase latency for example. If wired with ground loop - only some isolator connector can help AFAIK.

1 Like

Thank you very much, that’s super helpful. I’ll set things up as per your recommendations. :pray:

1 Like

No problem, I’m quite novice in this topic actually, just periodically try to do my due diligence in improving efficiency of stuff I do regularly, like using energetic audios and subs as well :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it’s not like something is specifically touched or untouched. People tend to forget that YouTube simply draws its attention to any big community that was always small and start to grow. Usually attention in the form of bans, strikes, etc. to cover itself from potential copyright issues. Same happened with many subcultures and communities on YouTube for years. This year one of them are subliminals and energetic audios. Bigger communities and channels were struck before by YouTube.

I think this should be considered as an opportunity and sign for a growth outside of essentially single platform mindset into something bigger.

1 Like

Yes the only thing is Patreon isn’t really intuitive, i have it as i wish to support Sapien work, but for example there is no search bar, or option to save our fav audios on the app
(I know we can download but i have some issue at the moment and can’t update my Music)

Send this to them…so they know they’re losing money with their bs xD

1 Like

There is a search bar friend, you can find fields pretty quickly using it

1 Like

If he uploads all the audios as music releases, youtube wouldn’t be able to take them down right? all his current music releases are still up, wouldn’t a solution be to just reupload everything as music for the people who really need it?

Odysee is also an option, but it lacks a lot of features, like looping audios and creating playlists. I’m not even sure how to create a playlist on Odysee, I don’t seem to have that option.

I don’t know what phone you have but if it’s IOS use the GC browser app for Patreon to get the music from and download a third party app from the app store to download the audios on to.

Not all. Most, but Auto Immune Reversal isn’t as an example.