Official YouTube fields announcement

Is odyssey a legal platform? Did dream uploaded his audios himself there on odyssey?

2 Likes

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4

5 Likes

Yes it is legal and yes it is his channel.

5 Likes

No. It’s literally being deleted everywhere. Nothing related to country blocked. It is sad

1 Like

But why? I just discovered Sapien and these audios were helping me, my cat and my family so much! I can’t even become a patron or afford to buy the audios from gumroad.
This is just soul-crushing…

1 Like

You can also find his other two channels: Dreamseeds and Energetic Alchemy on Odyssey too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not sure what is happening. I myself confused I think it’s either being hacked or YouTube delete the audios. Or someone probably flagged sapien channel or something

I knew too. What’s up on Channel? pls Dream explain.

@SoulStar33 do you have a patreon subscription?

1 Like

Your skin is already wonderful, imogen. Don’t be sad. :sweat_smile:

No freaking way… I hope he can reupload on YouTube. This is so sad

1 Like

But i miss the all-good testimonials in Youtube then. :cry:

6 Likes

Thank god! I was freaking out

2 Likes

No. I have fungus scars and it keep reapering

For at least a year I observed masculine fields were suppressed by youtubes search algorithm so it makes sense.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was a shock to all of us watching video after video disappear like that! It’s a relief to know there are still more platforms available that contain Captain’s content!

6 Likes

I was always wary of downloading them just in case it changes/ruins the video.
I’d be downloading to my phone, is that OK?
Wish we knew what’s happening and if they’ll come back on YouTube. Most likely people shit stirring.

1 Like

Very sad day…

4 Likes

Youtube also terminated a lot of well known subliminal makers like v1per and etc.

1 Like

Yeah. I do.

It’s working for me.

3 Likes