Official YouTube fields announcement

@anon75179789 do you mean me? I have Patreon Premium and can really recommend it. The Premium Fields are absolutely worth it!

5 Likes

Although I barely made/added my subscription due to some PayPal issues.

Had to check and recheck my card, if I added it, then I got some errors, etc.

Edit: maybe a bit late, but Thank You for Helping me in the past, Man, You’re Awesome! :pray:

@WealthyPhoenix

2 Likes

Are the audios on odysse as strong as they were on youtube? I mean they dont have as many views as they had on youtube. @Dreamweaver @SammyG

5 Likes

6 Likes

I have some of the Patreon audios downloaded before there was premium tier. do they work without an active membership or what?

1 Like

Premium/the highest rank, Idk, but I think they don’t (?) - not sure though.

If it’s not Premium content, they work after canceling the subscription too (if you have them downloaded).

Before…
Hmm, Idk.

nah they arent premium, the audios in tier above the $1 one.

1 Like

Oh, those are good.

thank god, it would be a pain if they didnt worked after cancelling the membership.

1 Like

I was about to use the Hemorrhoid field to calm down my cherries when suddenly it’s gone. I’m glad I got a subscription in Patreon two weeks ago and downloaded most of the videos I need (which I was delaying for YEARS now because I was too lazy to hunt the videos in his Patreon). I guess that luck field of Sapien that I was listening to was really working.

4 Likes

Premium ones work only when subscribed to premium.

2 Likes

i dont have the premium fields. just the yt ones

1 Like

I remember reading Sammy’s answer somewhere,that they are good, regardless of platform or even if they are downloaded or regardless of views.

3 Likes

Ah yeah these work even when cancelled if u got them from the regular patreon tier

1 Like

yes indeed, i got them from the regular patreon tier way before premium tier came into existence.

1 Like

So the youtube is deleting the fields or Mr. Dreamweaver?

1 Like

Even now they ought to work, if someone downloads them and unfortunately has to cancel the subscription later, as long as they are the 4 or 5 dollars tier (it depends on your country).

They are basically tokens for same information, next to none if any difference.

1 Like