Official YouTube fields announcement

on patreon and odysee

1 Like

Purged

2 Likes

Almost all of them are gone :frowning:

You can find the Patreon list here. Click on each link and will take you to the post

Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien Shop NFT, & Spring Fields Database

9 Likes

My theory is that YouTube sent them a letter or that YouTube mass took down videos following a medicine kind of them. At least they’re out there on Patreon but we’re gonna need some temporary solution…

Odysee seems to work

Edit: But is it official?

Edit 2: It is! https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/odysee-channels-available-are-they-legit/24217/6?u=dreamenhancing

4 Likes

You’re welcome man, glad you got it👍

@siria I just wanted to make sure he has one, otherwise I’d have paid for it.

2 Likes

Same happened to me. Use a different bank to pay.
That fixed it for me.

Pretty sure Dream has the original copy, any posting of it is like a channel for the original field. The original field has the power in it from viewings and time.

1 Like

Everyone whos just came to the forum for answers take a moment to center yourself.

Now, skim the messages in this thread, youll find a few answers.

if you need the fields you can check Odysee (Sapien Medicine) or Patreon(i believe patreon might have some stuff region locked). Im fairly certain the videos on Odysee are official as they have the same thumbnails/video content. Odysee has a port/sync function to copy YT videos over, looking into their process you have to sign in with the google account you made the YT channel with to even think about syncing the videos over. Otherwise thats wayyy too much work for a copycat to do, impossible to do so in a few hours.

Odysee should have most of the channels content. From what i can see it doesnt have the Albums.

2 Likes

Confirmation by denial!

but every deleted video page says “deleted by uploader”. Not removed by youtube.

1 Like

every deleted video says “deleted by uploader”. not youtube

That’s what made me stick to sapien’s videos instead of other fields or binaural beats. And Patreon is terrible, never liked it and i’m forced to use it now. Why, just why? Every deleted video says “deleted by uploader”…

2 Likes

Thats why submakers dont use subliminal name anymore or just put ramdon name on his field,subs for avoiding that

1 Like

And the comments! Some crazy and some sane and sincere… those will be missed. I believe it is mostly due to the use of the word “medicine” in his channel. There have, over the years, been a lot of complaints about the use of that term by non medical professionals. I have been a medical/pharmaceutical writer for over 37 years, and have seen many of the submissions to restrict the use of the words “medicine” “medical” and “doctor.” Some are bordering on insane. I am hoping, if this is the case, that Sapien can just change the channel name to Sapien Health, or Sapien Wellness, edit the intros, and the powers-that-be will permit a return. However, we will still have to redo our playlists and pray the comments are not lost forever.

2 Likes

JoJo, If YT comes at you to remove your videos, or they will be removed by 5 pm PST (or whenever), you are permitted to do just that. It is similar to being asked if you would like to tender your resignation by the end of the day, or be officially fired.

3 Likes

I have downloaded 27 of Sapien MP3s from Patreon this morning. Just click on the three dots immediately following the image or write-up and the option to download will appear.

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice

There are way too many threads about YT videos. No one knows really what’s happening and everyone’s just speculating.

If I may suggest something:

• We need to start deleting new threads like those created by potential trolls
  • Merge gazillion threads into one if people want to keep venting the same stuff over and over again
  • Pin such thread to the top of the forum

And after a point, lock that thread as what is discussing and venting going to do other than spin unwanted conspiracies with the usual soul-less trolls like Vishal who lack gratitude and expect everything to be fed free to their broke asses.

18 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Only mine and this one left.

I’ll merge the thread and include that one odyssée alternative. Need the computer it seems

Edit: oh, I see some people leave messages in the specific threads too.

Well, these can stay for a bit longer I think, people can ask the questions here and there without high jacking the forum.

Also, those threads are not gonna be of much use from now on.

Oh, I think I can pin the official announcement too

12 Likes

No it’s a ton of old stuff too. I have so many playlists. I’ll never be able to replicate my library.