Official YouTube fields announcement

Will the audio going to work if we download it?

Well poop. That’s unfortunate and unfair.

I follow some of what goes on with some YT creators, and … it’s unfortunate and unfair.

Best wishes to all.

2 Likes

Can I download the odyssey fields?

Seriously comment should be pinned that Odysee serves identical files when in-app or downloaded.

2 Likes

So, download the files is OK?

It is bot attack from satanic people to take down the channels ,all of a sudden number of views increase & they report the channels or certain videos
It is not only with Sapien, it is happening with many right wing channels in India as well
Just came to know when I saw this video
It is in Marathi language (the link is given below) at the start of the video presenter is saying the same thing happened with his friends channel that all of a sudden number of subscribers & views increased & they reported the videos
We need to be vigilant about it

2 Likes

Our account may have been hacked hence the deleted videos. We are in contact with youtube support to potentially have them reuploaded. Luckily all these videos were backed up in another site just in case.

You can still listen to our audios here for the time being: Sapien Medicine

Dream is still on a much needed vacation and me and the staff here are taking care of things as best we can. Sorry for the stress this may have caused all of you.

56 Likes

@SammyG
I added the updated information on the header

10 Likes

Is there any chance he’s going to reupload the ‘Sweet Dreams 7 hours +’ field because that went missing from YT and it’s not on Odysee?

3 Likes

No reuploading or anything of the sort is going to happen for the time being. We are waiting on youtube support to see if they can reupload all the content. It should still be in their servers as it’s only been a day. But that is not a guarantee.

12 Likes

maybe check on the waybackmachine if you have the link in your browser history, if you are lucky someone could have made a snapshot of it. I have tried in the past to play a 4 minutes song back on it and worked, dunno for a 7 hour audio tho.
@TheAmbiguousSoldier

3 Likes

Yeah, if any audios are msising, you will surely find them here:

13 Likes

Take care,SammyG♥️

4 Likes

Shaky Side my dear.
I’ll find he videos I miss.
Funny though,we are so depended on your works that makes wonder’s.Without them??
Surely lost .
You are just Amazing ,Sammy,Dream and Team♥️

4 Likes

Hi, @Nymue.
welc purple flowery

1 Like

Just to let you know the waybackmachine isn’t working right or it keeps malfunctioning whenever you click on any sapien video.

Does anyone else here experience this too also?

Do you have to sign in to use waybackmachine?

2 Likes

We just got confirmation that androstenol with wayback maschine works otherwise Semmi wouldn’t have put that site up here.

Well, Odysee is working fine.

2 Likes

Odysee is making me chuckle, SM number was 553 I think earlier now he’s at 672 members :sweat_smile: … it keeps going up as I’m listening to it. Let’s hope we all don’t crash the site :rofl:🫣:flushed: … totally agree though, you don’t appreciate what you’ve got till it’s gone, and I totally rely on all of his channels, absolutely love his work. I play it on the TV. Does anyone know if you can loop it on Odysee? I can’t seem too.

3 Likes

Me Neither.

2 Likes