Official YouTube fields announcement

I don’t need to use Odyssey anyway because I have Patreon. I just wanted that ‘sweet dreams’ field that’s missing from YT and Odyssey.

2 Likes

guys some videos are back on youtube. at least the older ones👍 It seems that the channel will gradually restored

It still says 51 videos.

Are you sure is Sapien Medicine posting them, pls check in case we have to report if others are uploading

2 Likes

oh you’re right, I saw these videos now and I thought they were back but it seems like they were there yesterday. my bad

1 Like

Can you really download from Odyssey? It won’t lose it’s effectiveness?

It works on the desktop but not on your phone.

I think it’s the same, the downloaded file is high quality mp4.

Yesterday i realised that Odysee has the fat burning genetic advantage audio which was deleted from youtube a while ago.

1 Like

the sweet dreams field is actually playable on this archive.org snapshot, full description is also there, https://web.archive.org/web/20230316052517/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQJHbN0JD0

3 Likes

I think I read somewhere that you can’t download youtube fields because it’s kinda like pirating (losing views idk) so it will lose its effectiveness? So I thought it might be the same in Odyssey. I’m confused if what I read was true or I’m just mixing things up.

You absolutely can and this has 0 relationship to pirating.

You aren’t going to get different quality on Odysee when you download vs watch there. Same on YouTube. They don’t store mp3, it’s not native format for them.

1 Like

I haven’t read the whole thread. So if i missed something im sorry.
Im working on small town now ,in the woods literarlly so i had no idea what happened. I didnt use You Tube.

I have a little question for You all my friends.:grin:

Im always looking for a bright side. I don’t know what happened to YT channel but i was sure that one day “morfic world” will be targeted by some stupid or evil corrpo mafia.

Do You even realise how lucky and blessed we are as a community?
We can overcome this . We already have this knowledge and connections so we can be limitless :sunglasses:

I believie that we will find creative ways to keep safe our " heritage" and get even stronger :boom::boom::boom:

I just wanted to upliift all of us a bit :green_heart:

Were going to be just fine.

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

14 Likes

The channel is hacked. All the videos are deleted. And my playlists gone. And well all fall into great depression.

2 Likes

Oh. I thought it was a YouTube purge on alternative health, which would have explained why the mini lecture videos remained (I don’t know if all of them remain. I had totally forgotten about the cephalopod one.) To read it might have been a hack makes the problem odder and sadder, but at least it’s a smaller problem that can be, fingers crossed, resolved.

2 Likes

I like your positivity :star:

6 Likes

Hi guys, can you suggest a good streaming service (even paid one) on iPhone to stream Patreon downloaded fields without losing quality? Something where you can create stacks, loop etc. with a good user interface (I’m using VLC but it’s kinda meh)

You are beautiful, @Allurre :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::sunny::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

I think the very best is for an independent app. Where all content is safely stored and one can make playlists directly. Pay a monthly there instead of Patreon. Somewhat protected from big tech and their censorship.

It’s just a matter of time. First they came for YouTube… :disappointed:

4 Likes

Back in the days I heard about foobar2000 being good, but frankly it’s better to backup you playlist m3u8 or xpsf files so that they are easy to fit on new platform or at least restored manually without memory lapses.

I use Poweramp on Android, but I don’t have iPhone and never did. Also recently got my ground loop isolator fix and it works, can say that on Android USB audio socket either use headphones already with USB connector they are usually built to avoid ground loop noise, or use Apple’s USB DAC, or use custom DAC and probably you will need isolator.

Some DIY people even say about removing ground pin, but I would obviously avoid this option.

YT sucks. But I can’t deny I’ve been red pilled by YT back in 2017 when they had all those great vids available. Very glad I found this forum, 1 day before the deletions! I’ve been planning to sign up for Patreon, haven’t done yet just because I hate PT and find so challenging looking up vids.

2 Likes