Official YouTube fields announcement

Besides making money, their job is also to protect their users.

If it is reported at scam by many individuals, they are only executing on their job.

A really good thing Dream & Sammy have seen it coming and they’ve invested in other platforms

4 Likes

Do I see correctly? Only 51 videos left?

2 Likes

they even re-wrote the description? whoa…

2 Likes

protect them from what exactly?

2 Likes

From real Healing.

7 Likes

Literally most of sapien medicine videos have been removed dreamseeds and energetic alchemy are fine what has happened ?

1 Like

Sub YouTubers also got their videos deleted too this past month, I thought Sapien was immune at first but damn. I remember a year ago, Hypnodaddy was forced to delete majority of his videos too to avoid getting terminated. Didn’t know that’s the beginning of getting rid of submakers/ fields etc…

6 Likes

Heartbreaking :broken_heart:
I feel for those who rely on this free, easy access and actually working means

5 Likes

i think this simply reinforces the fact how useful the fields truly are

6 Likes

Are Akuo subs good if they are downloaded right?

Just to have copies.

yep

2 Likes

damn im quite speechless…

2 Likes

It’s a New Inquisition my friends. Or it never ended.
For anything which doesn’t agree with official Science (or rather for anything which is a problem for them) - The new official western religion.

5 Likes

Why is the vocal cord field gone? With vitamin d and c and klotho fields… Omg what happen

Those are the fields I use so often…

3 Likes

i only see 51 videos left… there must have been 400-500…

5 Likes

can we save dreamseeds and energetic alchemy?

1 Like

Maybe those since they are not targeted as medicine/medicinal?

A complete attack:
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/what-happened-to-these-skin-audios/69260?u=nice2knowu

1 Like

All of the videos I listen to, which is a lot, are all disappearing off youtube :( what a disaster, I can’t stop listening to them.
Anyone know what’s happening and if its permanent? It’s easiest way for me yo find his videos, stack and listen esp loop.

3 Likes

Omg… I hope it comes back. I literally depends on that vocal chord😭

2 Likes