Official YouTube fields announcement

alright, thanks!

1 Like

Maybe someone from @admins can shed a light?

1 Like

what?
for real?

2 Likes

yup, i just started playing my skin stack and within a minute, both were gone :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh dearā€¦

1 Like

Whaaa?

Those youtube mā€¦, with their policy, they really did gave Captain too much trouble.
They clearly donā€™t want Sapien Medicine to reach the masses/more people.

(just my understanding/view)

7 Likes

the coincidence is stunningā€¦as i had just created a newly updated skin stack, albeit with patreon audiosā€¦but damnā€¦ that face lift video was one of the most popular

2 Likes

I doubt it is Dream, he is currently on a break and I just checked is it mostly newer medical fields that seem to be taken down.

@SammyG you may want to look into it?

The Mass Med is down as well fyi: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b

6 Likes

not just captain but other creators too. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Most likely Youtube is acting out indeedā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah, I know, itā€™s a war on anything"Alternative"
(alternative being their term, they deny Yoga and anything eastern as well, things thousands of years old are ā€œAlternativeā€ - heck they even scoff at plants medicine)

They want good obedient slaves, not free and healthy people.

4 Likes

yeah, faclift audio did wonders for me, after going through some major traumatic events, my face had aged quite a bit, i was looking at least 10 year older, but the faclift audio got me looking my age again

8 Likes

I was listening to the Good luck audio on sapiens youtube channel, and halfway through listening it said the video had been removed.

Is this just a glitch, or is it removed for everyone? :sob:

1 Like

Wanting to let people be unhealthy, how nice of themā€¦

4 Likes

Unhealthy people are /is good business

Healthy people not gonna buy their products or use their services.

8 Likes

sure does feel like it, how sad. my family and i have planned to clear debts, and move to the mountains for a peaceful life, we already have a generational home but the relatives suck.

yea,something working for literal uncountable years is alternative and something much much younger is valid. smh. It used to piss me a lot but I donā€™t pay it any attention anymore

6 Likes

didnt many of the older videos have the ā€œThis isnt approved by the FDAā€¦ā€ or sth.
Doesnt that suffice?

6 Likes

not a glitch. some others are removed too.

2 Likes

Damn

2 Likes

noooooo wtf :frowning_face:

1 Like