Official YouTube fields announcement

Hace ya tiempo que lo hacen y los móviles y las redes móviles son parte de ello. Notas alguna diferencia si usas datos o wifi?

De todas formas…necesitas limpiar ese móvil, y esas cuentas, con alguna máquina radiónica o algo…algo que pueda conectar la limpieza con las cuentas o el móvil. Aunque si el problema son las cuentas podrías usar nuevas.

youtube seems to be going on a rampage this month, they are terminating and deleting a lot of Subliminal creators. it’s a shame. good thing sapien med has an odysee channel.

9 Likes

Si, notaba una diferencia si me desconectaba del WiFi y usaba datos, luego eso ya no fue relevante, también cree nuevas cuentas, pero mientras fuera en el mismo celular, terminaban por “contagiarse” de igual manera, tuve que comprar un celular nuevo

1 Like

Puede ser que sea viejo. Pero la cuestión es que no estás siendo particularmente bloqueado, sino que es sólo el móvil el afectado.

Hazle un exorcismo al celu bro xD

2 Likes

Bless you dream. Whatever happens, may it be for the greater good for dream! He gets bombared with bs on YouTube and now i bet youtube caused him issues too. Smh!

5 Likes

Venus retrograde in Leo.
You can lose whats precious.
Today I lost my list on YouTube
Yesterday my StoreHouse was robbed…
Happy I am on Patreon,but it’s always easier and quicker of YouTube.
As said above,Take a deep breath♥️

8 Likes
6 Likes

Few ideas; using justice for all to help aid the situation. People setting their solidifiers to help aid it (despite what people think you can put multiple things into the solidifier as it all merges into one big thing of intent, albeit more focused on a specific goal is better, I have tested this a lot since owning it since December.) Maybe once dream gets back a public field could be made and released to help aid the situation. Although I’m unsure how that’d work, it might be better through mass meditation-type stuff.

Idk just some ideas to maybe help the situation.

3 Likes

I kinda thought of that, but didnt check it till i saw your post here. Odysee has become a kind of haven, we’ll have to see what its policies and guidelines are. But its a good option as it has a backup/port function from YT.

I think a part of this ongoing problem has been the fact the subliminal community has been growing too much, i remember a post about some creator possibly having a spot on the news…its always been about trying to keep it small so something like this doesnt happen.

There have been small turf wars as well over the years, not to mention there was someone who purposefully target channels with weight loss subs and kept reporting them. I think all of this brought too much attention to things like subs, frequencies and fields. Now YT is paying attention(instead of the tons of automation) to these communities and taking action with what they feel is the right choice.

2 Likes

For those who are into astrology stuff, try Dreams Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects on the Dreamseeds channel.

2 Likes

Pretty much anything related to Google or the Big 5 tech companies is compromised as a platform.

Fortunately, at least for now, those who need it have alternatives like Odyssey:
https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4?view=content

7 Likes

Hi there, @lemon!
group welcome 7

9 Likes

Youtube is not a trustworthy website. They purged a lot of channels in 2017/2018 for “conspiracy” topics. They are not open to free thought and especially not free healing. The argument they’re making is that the subliminal weightloss fields are dangerous for kids and teenagers, and even though youtube will never admit to their effectiveness, they argue that it promotes body dysmorphia and is therefore harmful. At least, that’s what I’ve gathered. It’s a good excuse to ban anything remotely close to “medical” due to legality and advertising, but it’s all a guise for more control. I just saw the Dr.Virtual7 dreamtime hack video is gone as well, which is nowhere close to medical, but maybe it worked too well.

Stop supporting youtube. Use an adblocker (ublock origin) if you have to get at some information Youtube is only interested these days in the business of wasting your time, programming young impressionable minds, and skimming advertising revenue off of the top. If you can afford to support the patreon and are in a region where you are allowed to do so, what the fuck are you waiting for? If you are not able to do so for one reason or another, I’m sure a solution will come along.

This is the world we live in. Do not expect these corps to have your best interest at heart. Download the audios from patreon, make backups all over the place (for your personal use, of course).

In the meantime, go down to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

8 Likes

Just saw this. A sign of the times, for sure. The culture is going wide on aliens disclosure and narrow on health, though I wouldn’t be surprised if Arcturian Infusion got axed with any disclosure.

3 Likes

I was listening to skin scar repair and facelift and suddenly poof, disappeared.

UPDATE: now I was listening to stem cells to scalp, face and neck. It’s gone too. maybe I should stop listening to audios today lol.

9 Likes

All “medicine” audios are removed from YouTube approx. 100
Use Sapien Medicine on Odysee

9 Likes

by yt or cap?

1 Like

By uploader as it listed officially.

3 Likes