Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

Give it a bit longer

2 Likes

This is quite a long time, still nothing.

1 Like

Finally got it.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Firstly I am using The Kinetic Quasi Crystal on my 9th day rn so there is definitely some energy buildup. Also, every field in my stack is just one loop.

But since I use Ojas, firstly YT free version and then Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred. Since then it has already been two nights, and I had a problem going to sleep due to too much energy.

My sleep was bad, using Oura ring for monitoring, the first night was worse, and this night is still bad but a little bit better. What concerns me the most, since I am more prone to having headaches, I each morning these two days woke up with headaches.

Tried Bone shaker, Grounding, Plasma Flaunt, and Plasma brain. Some of them helped to some extent but were not able to diminish headaches for 100%. I am thinking of just dropping Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred for now to see if headaches in the morning disappear.

5 Likes

Try supreme grounding, you won’t regret it, it’s great for sleeping and eliminating overload

4 Likes

Have that too, used it before going to sleep the first night I used Ojas. Did not help.
It is actually my before-going-to-bed stack.

3 Likes

Then you can try to reduce the number of fields you listen to per day, using quasi Crystal there are fields that it is not necessary to reproduce every day, especially those that give us more vital force, listen to your body and your energy system, maybe you are too overloaded, each person is different, the important thing is that you feel comfortable

5 Likes

I do Your Energetic Being every day so I can probably do it every other day.

3 Likes