Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

I believe tiredness from Ojas just means you are using it too much and your systems can’t handle or you don’t have enough energy to convert. Not 100% sure but these make perfect sense and I have experienced this.

8 Likes

cheers man, one more question

is shen and ojas the same ?

3 Likes

“If we had to explain Ojas in terms of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), it can be viewed as Jing + Shen, further refined alchemically. Just my opinion though…”

From @Maoshan_Wanderer in the free ojas thread. There is some good info in that thread.

7 Likes

Anyone else feel like this a ‘top 10 ever SM field release ever? If I knew it’s effects fully I would have bought this months before I had, I suppose you need some basic knowledge of TCM and Internal Alchemy to see how this can transform your daily experience.

14 Likes

new image:

11 Likes

where can i find this knowledge?!

1 Like

In a few threads around here including this thread, captain said how Ojas is a mixture of Jing+chi & Shen further refined (from what i remember)

3 Likes

好美😍

2 Likes

This image definitely does justice to this field, the blood flowing in the body, leaving aside the james bond phrase

3 Likes

Why am I feeling energy looking at that picture?

4 Likes

I usually can’t tell if pictures have energy but since I’ve reduced my gluten intolerance tremendously I can in fact feel the energy subtly from that image. That’s pretty cool that it wasn’t intended

1 Like

Amazing to know, I hope it doesn’t generate misunderstandings, actually it’s the art I use in this audio

1 Like

Oh then that’s why lol. It’s probably because you’ve associated this image with ojas and ended up tethering it to the field.

I’m sure there’s a more in-depth explanation.

2 Likes

I think any image can have the potential to evoke an energetic response. Could be the energy the artist consciously or unconsciously poured into it when designing it, or the person viewing the image may have some archetypal connections with one or more elements of the image subconsciously. We live in an ocean of fields and information.

Now with this understanding you can begin to really appreciate the work that Dream does, actually intensifying such fields with whatever purpose or intention is requested or thought up of and delivering it to us.

4 Likes

Love the new photo on Teespring. Wish there was a way to add it to VLC for this audio so it becomes the background photo while playing on loop.

3 Likes

Hey guys I bought this over a year ago but the link to download doesn’t show up anymore. I can show proof that I bought it but i never downloaded it to my iPad. I was wondering if anyone had the audio or could get in contact with Sapien because I have the receipts just no audio?

4 Likes

Did you check old email?

1 Like

Yeah it’s on my old email but when I click download it says the link doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Is it possible that this audio was previously available on a different website?

2 Likes

I bought this via PayPal, 10 minutes passed, and I got only a confirmation email about my purchase but I still did not get the email with the actual download.

2 Likes