Ojas Marrowed and Shaken not Stirred

It works better if you do both.

4 Likes

No sir Yogis not talking about Seman retention,they talk about abstinence and purity (celibacy)ā€¦in yogic culture Celibacy is the root of spritual growthā€¦ without celibacy you can gain material growth but No SGā€¦this process is long why many people trying to escape thisā€¦we donā€™t want some growth by thisā€¦we wanna merge with Ultimate Source :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining clearly because I didnā€™t understand. :pray:t5:

Truth be told the longer and longer streaks I go on the less and less I get interested in s3x, itā€™s almost as if you start transcending naturally, the spiritual auric glow of a retainer who regularly retains is natural. And you start attracting much better things and experiences.

This field is beautiful in its effects.

7 Likes

Sir if you donā€™t mind then you can use soul restoration (core) alsoā€¦God Bless You :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I bought this yesterday but I think because my email was too full I havent received any receipt or download email for it.

I cant contact teespring, they are offline for the moment . What to do ?

Im deleting emails as we speak, but im not receiving more emails yet.

It may also be that the process hasnt been completed.

1 Like

it happened to me before most of the time i recieve the email after one day or more.

2 Likes

@Faisal. Me 2 brotherā€¦ maybe its because were in europe ?

I cant contact teespring customer help yet either, they are closed.

1 Like

im not from europe, i emailed themand i got the audio after 3 days , this happened 3 times , and some time i got it afer 1 day i never get the audio on the same day like gumroad.

you can @ Sammy im sure he will send you the audio.

2 Likes

Ok, ill wait until tomorrow, might get the file from the teespring people or get the email tonight.

1 Like

Did you check your Spam folder?

3 Likes

Teespring got around and took care of it.

7 Likes

I wonder if I need to listen to the old bone marrow strenghtening and enhancement on patreon if I use this one.

2 Likes

Probably wouldnt hurt, since they are different fields.
This is energy/alchemy based field, and the other one is physcial/health field.
I do wonder howerver about other thing, the Chi compression into bone marrow field, aims to store Chi ā€œfor laterā€
So does this field also store Ojas for later, in the same manner?

2 Likes

This field is getting stronger and stronger in terms of raw effectsā€¦ Iā€™ve started doing interval runs at the gym on top of my Normal workout routine, and I swear this field is allowing my jawline to become much sharper naturallyā€¦ even though Iā€™m already slim with low BF percentage. My semen retention streaks have been much shorter in comparison recently, yet the effects when I loop this are very powerful and noticeable, a truely special field.

14 Likes

anyone know what the audio sounds like? Whatā€™s the length of the field and is it something I can meditate to? I wanted to meditate to Skyscraper but the superhero music would always interrupt me

1 Like

6:17 of crackling fire and soft lute music

5 Likes

Ojas marrowed sounds similar (but not the same) to spear of destiny. Light guitar - in Ojas marrowed thereā€™s fireplace sounds like Goliath said.

2 Likes

should i listen to the original ojas first or this one ? i usually listen to ojas 1st thing in morning

2 Likes

can i loop this guys? coz you canā€™t loop the original ojas but was wondering if this is diferent. thanks

2 Likes

They are different. This is the concept of Ojas directed only to bone marrow so the order doesnā€™t matter IMO. You could listen to this a few times in a session, I donā€™t see the point in more than 3 times personally.

4 Likes