Ojas Refined and Defined

@Sazza Glad you enjoyed it! Think I’ll rewatch it shortly as well.

6 Likes

I am happy that you loved it. :relieved:
Now after listening to Conceptual Realization for 2.5 weeks, I need to rewatch that movie again.

7 Likes

Mmmm wanted to share this, I have yet to see this movie the Razo’s Edge ( I will ) but found this little short interview from Bill Murray.

Many will not understand what he’s trying to say but for those that do, I can tell you… oh he’s there :muscle: :blush: mindfulness or “being present”

11 Likes

@Yuichi, I’ve got the exact same thing with this singer named Sami Yusuf (who sings traditional islamic songs), who I’ve been listening to ever since I was 15.

Listen (at 8:23) to what he responds with when asked what he lives by!

Honestly my mind was blown. This was recorded 2 years ago and I remember watching this interview then. Watched it again today and I was blown away by that moment at 8:23 :boom: :boom: :boom:

6 Likes

The original Razor’s Edge movie. Book by Somerset Maugham. One of my favorite movies. I remember reading my oldest brothers PB book when I was 12. Ty Power is soooo handsome and Gene Tierney is so beautiful. Somerset wrote quite a few spiritual message movies, including this one.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. I can literally feel his aura of wisdom through the screen. What an advanced and wise soul Bill is :relieved:

PS: Lost in Translation is such a deep movie with him as well :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sami has a high level of Ojas.
I can feel from his music that his soul’s intent in this incarnation is to open up humanity for a view of unity and beyond their separating spiritual beliefs (religions) with the tool of beautiful music :white_heart:

3 Likes

Lost in Translation is from 2003. You must be really young :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I love how he sometimes doesn’t finish sentences or say concrete things so that his community won’t reject him outright but the ones who know what he’s trying to convey, get him :+1:

3 Likes

!
Sorry, only less than 5 min. worth.
I can’t link to the full movie unfortunately.
Sorry!
But this a movie worth watching, a very spiritual movie.
4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer,

Okay I’m surprised no one has actually asked this question yet seeing as it’s one of the first things that you would think about when it comes to Ojas but…

Let’s say the amount of Ojas lost in 1 ejaculation = 1 ejac

How many ejacs would 1 loop of the ojas field (9:55 min) replace?

It would be interesting to know the same for the amount of Jing, Chi and Shen lost per ejaculation as well i.e., how many loops worth of Jing/Chi/Shen is lost per ejaculation

6 Likes

Are you really surprised no one asked this question? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t want to speak out of term but you’re a doctor so how do you think this would be measurable? :D
Individual differences aside

7 Likes

Haha well shouldn’t there be a rough idea of how much Ojas is being replaced?

2 Likes

Well probably but I think how much is ejaculated depends on the individual so it is probably difficult so measure it like that.

2 Likes

I think if you work on Soul Restoration series long enough it will help you having zero loss of any energy even if you ejaculate

5 Likes

Nope, such correlation-quantification is not possible and is probably not much of use either and changes based on a LOT of factors.

15 Likes

Can anyone verify this statement?? would be amazing if it’s true but this is the first time i’ve heard this

3 Likes

My logic is based on the description of the series:

“it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.”

Then again, I guess it doesnt matter if it doesnt do that, having this field plus negentropic threasures is a cheat code

8 Likes

You’re supposed to feel it… how do you feel at your best ? How do you feel now ? How much listening time does it take you to be « great » in a cost effective manner ?

Pay attention to how you feel
The fields are pretty intuitive, build your relationship with them. I’ve been thinking for a while: it’s as if the fields are alive and they talk to me :man_shrugging:

I started listening to music again and I realized that I can’t feel the effect of the fields the same way…
I pause the music and focus on my brain (because that’s s’ what I work on) to know exactly where I stand. Without distraction the sensations are obvious and loud
Mindfulness

21 Likes

This is so true, I have been having similar thoughts lately!

14 Likes