Ojas Refined and Defined

Great Post Sammy as usual.
I was refraining from commenting, but since you already started the ego Dissolution around here, I might add to it.

You’re on point when you mention the attention. If you take into account how things are working at the moment, people are doing harsh and harsh things just to get noticed. Most of the times they don’t even know what they are doing, they just want to be talked about.

It is this perpetual sense of lack that people have, that pushes them to look outside for validation, whilst they deny of an inner reality which is hard : they are not who they want to be nor where they want to be.

This attraction game is fueled with the same desire (women) and the same inadequacy (confidence/drive/charisma…etc), so people convince themselves they are good or not depending on what’s happening outside. And try to pat themselves on the back with these pointless reality checks. “hell yeah, look at me”.
Deep inside it is either the same sense of perpetual guilt or lack.

Most likely if anyone goes naked outside will get loads of attention. Is this the attention wanted? Am I going to do something about it? Most likely not…

It’s like being happy only when it’s sun. Well, what about Winter? Or if you live in a place where it rains a lot?

However, I understand them. Even those fellows that want just to have their"material “or” schlongs" bigger. Truth is most of them have not even been rejected by this. whether it is a size game or attention game they’re playing, but they make themselves believe they have, because it’s easier.

Then the inevitable happens. They happened to grow fond of someone, and all the attention seems pointless now. A stranger is looking? "Well, maybe it is because I look weird "… “after all, person X doesn’t like me or notice me”…

If people notice you, there’s something about you. You either talk and explore that or leave it. If you don’t act on things why paying attention to them?

So all that game is just a continuous push to get high. There’s this funny saying “high on ojas”. Most people just want the energy, the attention, but really don’t know what to do with it.

It is just so a justification can be presented towards they not accomplishing nothing at all. Something to think about also.

22 Likes

To put it nicely it is Reaction vs Results

Reaction = eye contact from women( or eye fucking), women noticing you, giving you attention.

Results = Talking to her, getting her number, going on dates, getting laid, whatever.

Most guys are satisfied when they get noticed by women because it gives them a high that they are being accepted or seen desirable by the opposite sex.

But the real fun/experience is in getting the results. The whole experience. The roller coaster of going out, who’s this new person, the ups and downs.

So ask yourself my bros do you want reactions or results?

16 Likes

From a woman point of view let me add that any man could be supper attractive (by whatever reason, looks, or this audio or androstenol or whatever other one) but if hes looking HUNGRY or exuding desperation… We DONT look :joy::woman_shrugging:t2: We avoid, etc etc unless is a desperate chick as well. Lol

And i can only imagine (im sorry but its the truth) a man just listening a couple of times this audio and going out several times in 3 days expecting women almost dropping at his feet … having nothing less than a hunters gaze or aura. And that friend is most of the times an immediate turn off or we just plain ignore.

It literally reminds me of this:

31 Likes

When I started to use Ojas, I gained more stares and attention within few days . Only after reading comments in thread, I realised Ojas field has such an effect too.

At times, fields show such instant effects for some people, everyone expects the same within few listens.

6 Likes

I meant to say that I have tried this field on random days before too. Just that I gave info about my latest continuous listening streak of this field

1 Like

Thank you @SammyG bro for taking your time to clarify me your views & the facts about the working of this field and the holistic approach behind internal alchemy. You are so kind & sincere towards enlightening us in every possible way. Gratitude :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Understood, just maybe next time you might try to choose better words or deeper explanation so we can see the whole picture and not just help you if we can but also it wont look like simply harsh and fast judgments randomly thrown in this forum and perhaps outside here about Dreams work, he puts so much effort love and care to help us grow in all possible ways and comments like that hurt many of us here that only have gratitude towards him so we will always stand up for him.

I still cant believe this field is free to begin with. So lets not spoil the luck.

I wish you reach all the goals you want in a very harmonious way :two_hearts:

17 Likes

It made me think about this also:
Spiderman3

8 Likes

Added negentropic jing before ojas and big difference in my everyday energy levels! I don’t feel completely dead at the end of the day.

18 Likes

The American dream.

20 Likes

Emo Peter is my role model and hero :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

5 Likes

wow guys this field works extremely good for me I definitely recommend it 2x a day but dont overuse I learned the hard way

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

man I looped overnight by accident and I felt weird the next day idk how to describe it I had to use grounding for a hour to come back to normal

2 Likes

I have also done this, and felt the same!

2 Likes

Is it normal for ojas to raise libido? Transmutation completely kill my sexual toughts, while i notice ojas kinda boost it?

Some people say it is opposite and ojas lower libido for them.
Would be great if some expert commented on this question.

“the sexual energy is transmuted into Ojas or spiritual energy”
“Ojas is the energy that results from positive, pure sexual transmutation”
Here are some quotes from the internet. So it seems like it should lower libido in the short term.

Are you perhaps listening to Soul Restoration series as well? Because those definitely raise the libido.

Also just remember that the region around the root and sacral chakras (the base of sexuality/libido/etc) as well hosts all the family, relationships traumas,blockages, repressed feelings etc, so itd be normal as you heal and ascend that these parts get cleared, the energy flows more harmoniously, cleaner, more loving, open to receive and spread love, creativity increases and that includes “creating life” which is a process carried only through sex, etc

So as you free yourself from conditioning from family, society, religion etc that are almost embroidered in us (plus any trauma you may have) the body natural functions in this case arousal start flowing normally day after day.

There are many fields that trigger healing in that area specifically or as a whole like Soul series, vibration series, BoL, Plasma flower, crucible, SLR, chakras series, love and mental health albums, i mean, almost all of them.

Its normal, listen to microcosmic orbit some days only then so it doesnt completely kill it and or automated grounding, exercise more and simply just embrace it and move on lol

:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes