Ojas Refined and Defined

Man, my mouth hangs open when I see people talk about looping this.

Question for fellow NoFappers: do you guys use this a lot? My experience is I can only use it very little. Maybe 2-4 mins a few times a week. There is a very fine line to where I feel great and rejuvenated and my eyes look BEAUTIFUL, then if I use it too much, even by just a few mins, my eyes look crazy and my energy body burns. I even get nerve pains in my feet. Anyone else experience this?

I already have tons of Ojas, so it’s become clear to me one can have too much.

8 Likes

I’m using this 3x a day, no problems so far

1 Like

and you do NoFap?

1 Like

Yes

How many days?

1 Like

Since its release

1 Like

Almost 2.5 months, continuously?

1 Like

@akkar you have to be precise, TF_CAD needs to update his spreadsheet :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Yes, my curiosity is high :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I might have missed 3-4 days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In fact my question was another, that is, if after a while of listening it had a permanent effect, or if it is a field that must be regularly repeated day by day.

3 Likes

@Fender_Cad
Ojas is something that your body is generating continuously. Just as much wasting depending on your energy outputs.
There’s no such thing as “permanent ojas”. You need to be able to “nurture” them, with good habits and such.

It’s one of the reasons I advise against looping it. Because suddenly it is too demanding on one’s energy system.

I’ve also been listening since it first had come out. Until now. Only when I have too much sexual energy build-up I go beyond the 3x times a day I’d say.

You can and should listen to this field daily, because ojas are a force of creation, a reverberation of energy. So you can’t go wrong with it, really. Just don’t abuse and don’t go beyond your energy system :+1:

You won’t get full of them by looping them either.

20 Likes

Ojas is fine once a day.

I have listened to crucible max 3 times and I felt great. It also depends on your situation. The amount of negative thinking or energy you’re subjected to on a daily basis.
And 3 times is not a rule. You can go for less/more.

As always, experiment with it and find out what works best for you.

4 Likes

Yeah. These two are pretty powerful audios.

2 Likes

thanks bro, so by using both, the results should be feeling great overall right? the ojas for more good energy and crucible for removing the negative. or should i expect something else?

1 Like

I’ve also felt my mood stabilized after a few minutes of using ojas. And with crucible the negative pattern gets disrupted and you feel much lighter.

4 Likes

Not in my experience

2 Likes

As per my opinion Ojas should be the first

3 Likes

As per my experience negative emptions like anxiety may come up on surface when you are listening to ojas as sometimes body resists to make changes in itself so when these emotions come up on the surface you can purge then using crucible

4 Likes

hm thats weird, any idea why u experience that?

1 Like