_OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

when you say a keyword, they will perform the whole chain of processes that are associated with the keyword. in some cases, personal energy sensitivity will help you assess the quality of such work

summary:
[ keyword ] →
process 1 + process 2 + process 3 + process 4
= result

11 Likes

Thank you ! I just made my First Servitor (dragon Golem) and i want to train him well !

4 Likes

Luka, I advise you to practice simple tasks for the first time
without a script
without keywords
you may need to get used to each other
then - after some time, move on to more complex tasks on the script

(listen to yourself, and evaluate his work)

Ask him to learn something by telling him “do task XXX for the next few hours, try/try different ways to do it more successfully. Evaluate what works (has an effect) and what doesn’t work (works ineffectively) and then do/continue doing what works most effectively and improve that technique to increase the likelihood of maximum results.”

take your time. turn it into an interesting study
it’s a really exciting experience

17 Likes

Yes sure, i did my research . I will go step by step that’s what i mean when i said i want to train him well :) Thx for Advise and Explanation

7 Likes

your servitor is a dragon, light servitor or dark servitor?

how long did it take you to train him?

fae servitor and energetic support servitor have the ability to learn and store morphic fields like the dragon golem?

(Just so you know, that user is no longer on this forum. Hopefully, someone else can answer your question.)

3 Likes

You have servitors?

1 Like

You might check out this thread, @Ricardo

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

I Go check the thread

@Rosechalice

@GoddessAndGodOfAll
Thanks man

4 Likes

BTW I have a doubt. Are sigil and servitors the same thing?

They’re different.

Some of the Sapien sigils are used to create servitors but sigils and servitors are different things.

2 Likes

Servitors as the name suggests must be more sentient?

1 Like

Which cue word did you guys choose for your servitor? :slightly_smiling_face:

A sigil is a symbolic matrix (a symbol) that allows energy to be transferred from it into an object. A servitor is a mechanism that has been established as an interface through which things may be accomplished, dependent upon the field attached. And yes, as a smart field they may be made to interpret and learn and synthesize information.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation :relaxed:

is it possible to ask your servitor for too many things at once?
or can they do as many things as you want ?

1 Like

Any chance I could convince you to PM me? I’ve been tweaking the format and I wanted to make sure I didn’t change it so much that it was less effective.

Hi! I have a question regarding servitors, I have not worked with this before.

Setting up a servitor for protection, what would be too much, or lets say too wide a range of instructions?

I would not want it to be less effective, on the other hand, being a newbie I’d prefer to not have to keep track of several servitors in the beginning.

for instance, can the servitor be programmed to both protect a site and specific people going about their lives at the same time without compromising its efficacy?

I’d be happy to get some input on this from more experienced users.

Thanks