_OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

You could pick a random word from this dictionary from LibreOffice of nearly 50,000 words that I converted to just a list and removed formatting from:

https://dev.intentionrepeater.com/cpp/dictionary.txt

3 Likes

Sure. I always prefer getting and having the tags directly on myself. Since I’m a necklace-person lol, this is an additional advantage.

Ah yes indeed, also. As for me, I’m with the light one (training phase).

2 Likes

Thanks @AnthroTeacher! I sort of did this from another list and picked something looking like this: Oycoxitxirzirx txorxifzr.

But no problem, brain fields are here, ready to rescue lol

3 Likes

I bet you could instruct your light servitor to train with someone else’s Energetic Support servitor, learn it’s tricks so to say. That shouldn’t be hard for them at all.

3 Likes

Nice idea :) I’m already pretty sure that all forum members’ servitors are meeting every night and doing some fiesta together :p

3 Likes

I’m not sure about that, but there’s also the option of connecting your servitor to the Metatron Neural Net that @SorcerySupreme created if you’re looking for ways to expand/train your little buddy.

2 Likes

Ahaaa you and the Metatron, he Not-Frankie :p I’m already following SorcerySupreme’s work and tips, will keep doing it :pray:t2:

2 Likes

You don’t want your servitor getting confused and continously doing the same sequences every time you say a cue word unintentionally. For example, if you did the above script and set your cue word/phrase as ‘‘good morning’’. Easy to remember, right? Now you get up in the morning and say ‘‘good morning’’ to your servitor and they do the tasks. 5 minutes later you say good morning to your partner, then again to each of your kids, friends, co-workers, etc and your servitors will be constantly restarting the tasks cause you’re telling them to… That’s why you pick strange combination of words to avoid that

10 Likes

Ahh… I didn’t realize that. It makes sense. That could become an issue. Thank you for clarifying that, @SC448!!

See @_OM? That wasn’t so hard to explain. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes that was one layer and Thank you @SC448 for explaining it clearly

You think it was taking me this long to post that copy and paste script??

The real one is like 10+ pages long and has been meticulously worked on for 5+ years… with several layers and understandings for each and every input.

Even the choice of cue word. :wink:

+100 pt to @SC448
+1000 pts for anyone understanding layer 2
+5000 pts for anyone understanding layer 3.

16 Likes

@_OM Wow… I thank you very much for taking the time to put together the 10+ page doc which will help us newbies and mere mortals in improving our lives for the better. :smile: :pray:

Who can explain layers 2 & 3? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You must have me confused with someone else.
I don’t talk, nor think like this…
nor do I condone those who do…

Meh. Like I said, at this point, probably not gonna be publicly posted.
But things can change… we will see.

People can adapt the above as they see fit.

12 Likes

/writes something something about subconscious associations with the ‘cue words’ resulting in unintended structural consequences/ :wink:

(various resistances associated with cue words, other intentions and results mixed in upon activation, over-activation, under-activation, etc.)

Edit: Might or might not be one of the layers @_OM is thinking of, just something of interest.

13 Likes

Hi @_OM thank you sooo much for this!!! :heart_eyes:

Originally while waiting for my book to arrive I was going to create my Fae and ESS on two small different coloured gemstone beads but in the last Webinar dream advised us to place fields on an item that was around ± 1 inch. So I have asked a friend to make me two longish silver beads that I will wear on my necklace on either side of my Botswana agate pendant that I wear 24/7 which has my Schumann’s Resonance field on it.

Would it be overkill to give both servitors the same instructions when I chat with each of them separately after I have created them or would you advice me to be selective and split the instructions you passed on between the two of them? I am worried that I may forget what I asked each one to do or that I may not know which one to ask.

Or maybe I am getting too ahead of myself. I should first create them and get a feel of how each one affects me and then take it from there. As you already know my magical tome finally arrived today so naturally I am super excited! In the meantime I guess I have to wait a couple more days until the beads that are being made are ready which will probably be sometime next week.

Edit: Because these two in a sense will always be neighbours will these two servitors over time work together as a unit without me asking them to? Like share the workload? Say for example I asked both of them to clear and balance my chakras, will one say to the other “okay I will work on the top chakras you work on the bottom ones” or will they both clear each chakra individually but alongside each other?

10 Likes

That was meant as a jest. The intention was that I am new to morphic fields and definitely to servitors. I don’t fully understand them and still trying to figure out a way to communicate with them. I don’t get/feel feedback from them which makes it a challenge.

So, this is all new territory for me and I’m sure others like me. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Loved that scene in Lion King 2

3 Likes

Note to myself: 1 inch? Ooops… :$

As for you Jennyfire, have wonderful times with your tome :)

You can definitely count me in…

7 Likes

I am very grateful for this post. it makes me think about a lot.
as I understand in this action the details are important (English is not my native language)
I ask to clarify:
I come up with a keyword/cue word
I bind certain command processes to it (for example, the first 4 from the list of commands).
I am programming the keyword/cue word (I hereby set a powerful intention with you […])
and further, when pronouncing the keyword/cue word, these 4 processes are activated? :)

10 Likes

You get points but you already have like 100k pts…

psst… btw 100k pts gets you 10 credits! congrats!

9 Likes

I created mine to support the other one whenever I ask something to do something and vice versa and they should decide on who should do it best and if I ask ESS something, Fae should do it and vice versa…lol… etc etc…

That way I don’t have to remember who does what best, and when and blah, blah, blah, etc…like you’re worried about above…

I call them “the twins” because of this but I sense one of them doesn’t like that much :wink:
(when you’re servitor has an ego …sigh… :unamused: :smirk:)

15 Likes