One of the most underrated audio is Nullify planetary effects

That’s close enough then.
The planets didn’t move that much in 30 mins…
errr. unless it’s a rare thing where they did and that’s why you were born early :thinking:
Would be interesting to see if that’s the case.

I’ll see if I can find a trusted source for a really good reading.
99% out there is feel good garbage or doesn’t dive deep enough into 3rd and 4th, even 5th level alignments.

5 Likes

I’m glad I asked! Thanks for the help. :D I mean, I really shouldn’t add more fields to my list but what can I say? I need all the things, cutting down is near-impossible.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder . I know nothing about astrology but I do believe the planet do affect us !

2 Likes

Can somebody explain the connection of the chakras to the planets ??
Also the connection of the personality to planets energy ?

For example I feel like people having a stronger sun energy are more outgoing and open and moon people here more introverted and mysterious …so maybe moon people could listen to the sun video and balance themselves a little …
Just a guess .

6 Likes

Excuse me, but some people like Neville Goddard and other people didn’t believe in astrology anymore, and they did bought the perl and planets didn’t affect them anymore, they did affect themselves actually but not the planets
@anon6431808 you can confirm this I know😉

1 Like

Sure astrology is just one past/current “karma” written in the stars.
The whole “goal” for “most” here on earth (whether they know it or not) is to move beyond being affected by outside influences and being their own sovereign self with free will.

Until tho… astrological influences/karma are going to affect them.

25 Likes

I believe that believing in statement like “planets affect us positively or negatively” is just one limited thought/belief “hard/solid” believed and therefore crystallized in someones life trough their consciousness

3 Likes

Okie dokie. You are free to believe what you want.

Done arguing over people’s “beliefs” over karma or astrology.

4 Likes

Sigh… Internalizing something that has nothing to do with you…again.

Seriously dude. Stop. It’s exhausting.

Especially when I’m trying to help people grow as fast as possible so they can be “happy, healthy, wealthier, etc.” and just showing people how to avoid the issues most people don’t consider .

12 Likes

What Neville teaches would probably be like this.

If you can master the power of your mind nothing can stop it.

That includes planetary effects.

Denying the existence of planetary effects is an entirely different thing though, and not (necessarily) what Neville teaches, I think. This would also depend on who you ask! Many of my Neville following friends do laugh at astrology.

13 Likes

Since you posted this I’ve listened to the new Planet audios a couple of times, my personalized playlist selection of them, with the Nullify tag. This does seem to be an even more balanced experience. Thank you for bringing up this topic.

8 Likes

Bro just open ur natal chart and see placement of North node and south node.South node is something that you achieved in past life and North node is your desire that was unfulfilled in past life that you have got to fulfil in this life.See the houses occupied by your nodes and Google their meaning also see their sign placement.

10 Likes

To go along with that. He can look up the ruling planet of whatever sign his North Node, or Chiron etc is in and listen to that.

5 Likes

Yeah also I remember North node or what we call as Rahu in Vedic astrology is more comfortable in signs of venus mercury and sometimes Saturn too it is not good in signs of sun mars or Jupiter too bcz sun Jupiter are planets that signify spiritual growth too and North node doesn’t match up to that bcz desire that North node stands for is opposite to spiritual growth.South node or ketu is more comfortable in Sagittarius pisces scorpio mostly.Regarding Chiron it shows the difficult areas that I guess u could work with.

4 Likes

Thanks to you both! First time I’m hearing about nodes but, again, my astrology knowledge is absolutely basic. Gotta start somewhere, though!

Edit: Not everything I just read matched up with me, but plenty did. I just read something that was like, ‘hey, all your health problems are not an issue with you, physically, but it’s all your subconscious, so fix that shit’. Well, damn. Thankfully, I’m doing my best to work on that with the Amygdala Healing and Subconscious Limits Dissolver, so I’m on the right track at least.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing with us your expertise and valuable knowledge. We really appreciate it.

13 Likes

I’ve been wondering about this nullifying thing. I could possibly be way off, but I’ve wondered if we chose our birth times to experience such effects to grow from them? So nullifying planetary effects could be taking away part of our soul growth.
Or even how the popularly “dreaded” mercury retrograde is great for down time and self reflection.
How way off track am I here? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think so too. One might consider this nullifying thing as a way to smooth things out a bit during extra hard times. The core of the soul lessons will still be there, I think.

I agree with you about mercury retrograde. I use those weeks to go back and double check, reflect and wait out any unclear facts. Except for the technical mishaps this is a good time with lots of insights if one use it wisely.

11 Likes

@anon37166570 @dream_blvd

I thought about what you guys have written and I have to admit that I mostly agree and also think that the fields don’t provide a total nullification; I’d rather say that they bring some touch of pragmatism.

Let me give an example: I have a natal Venus - Neptune opposition. Shitty position indeed. A simplistic and somewhat pessimistic formulation would be: extreme Eros vs. Thanatos…

… or every love affair of mine (not necessarily romantic love) is predestined to die rapidly.

… or every artistic undertaking of mine will be followed by some form of destruction.

etc. etc.

And indeed, my life has been quite like that lol. I do believe in karma, several lifetime lessons, etc.

Dreamweaver’s fields are not meant to eradicate these, like a “magic wand”. No. It’s rather like this: when I’m with the Nullify and other astrology-related fields, instead of freaking out or whining about my past/upcoming losses or destructions, I’m now able to better plan them lol.

Like “Will that person (again, either romantic, artistic, etc. any kind of partner) cheat on me and lead to a separation? What the hell… Let’s just enjoy it until that day comes eventually. I don’t own him/her after all”.

Again etc. etc. :)))

And yes, I do also use these fields “as a way to smooth things out a bit during extra hard times” like retros, as Pia said.

13 Likes

I want to agree with this. Nullify feels for me to be to astrology what Shielding is to people. That’s how I think of it. Wearing Shielding around negative people doesn’t make it not a negative experience but it makes it more bearable. Wearing Nullify while having something lined up “against” you… it’s kind of the same thing. It’s still there just not so rough.

16 Likes